21

"Would you like to join us on our Lantern Rite Feast?" Xianyun offered. And with barely no hesitation, you replied "Sure!". Xianyun smiled "Splendid!". She turned to Jiehu and Houzhang "Mou-" She stopped and corrected herself "Jiehu. Houzhang. Pick yourself up and head towards Mt. Aocang". "What about the soup?" Jiehu asked. Xianyun stared into Jiehu as if she's ready to rip out his soul "Well clearly we can't use it, so we'll leave it be". 

"Now, let us head to Mt. Aocang!"

As soon as you arrive, you're greeted by string lights lighting up the valley, tables serving lots of delicious food and other guests have arrived as well including a girl with blue hair and horns, another girl with long braided white hair, an old lady, a small girl wearing green and another with a talisman stuck on her head.

"This is quite the lively feast" You commented. Xianyun chuckled "Is that so? One's glad". She cleared her throat as she spoke "Apologies for the delay everyone. One needs to pick up these two old men...". 

The little girl in green ran to Xianyun "Auntie Cloud Retainer! You're back!". Xianyun chuckled "Sorry if I took too long Yaoyao. These men are already wasting my time...". She said as she stared into Jiehu and Houzhang

The girl with horns walked up to you "Master, who is this?". "Right, this Y/N. Due to certain events... they'll be joining our feast tonight". "Nice to meet you" the girl said "I'm Ganyu. That there is Shenhe, Yaoyao, Qiqi and the old one is Madame Ping". 

The girl with long braided hair walked up to Xianyun next "Should we start the feast master?". Xianyun looked around "Is Zhongli not here?". Ganyu shook her head "Mr. Zhongli hasn't arrived yet". "Hmm..." Xianyun muttered. She turned to Jiehu and Houzhang "You two. Pick up Zhongli in Liyue Harbor". "What?" Houzhang asked "Why us?". "This is part of your punishment"

Choice: 

"I can get him" (Go to Chapter 31)

Or

"Sucks to be you two" (Go to Chapter 37)