~His forever~ (By Aishwarya)

Disclaimer: The reviews given are final and binding. This can't be changed on anyone's request. This is also to be noted that this opinion is personal and not to be taken personally.

Reviewer: aishwarya0018

Author: icamilie

Book name: His forever

Chapters read- 04 (including prologue)

A) Title : The title clearly gives an insight about the story which readers should be expecting.

B) Cover : The cover is eye-catching and it goes pretty well with the storyline.

C) Blurb : The outlining of the story is pretty interesting. The depths to the characters are pretty deep and it will be more enhanced as the story progresses. So good job!

D) Plot : The plot revolves around Nathanael and his wife, Keira who was his world but she disappears. They did meet again. But then she wasn't Keira as she claimed herself to be Sharon. And the surrounds the deep question revolving around her actual identity.

E) Grammar : There were no mistake regarding punctuation. But the story needs rectification regarding certain words as it has to be 'greeted' and not 'gritted'. So look after this matter.

Suggestions- As mentioned earlier meaning of certain words can change an entire context so look into that and there's also a need for rectification regarding the movements of characters like: Nathan can't have his ankles crossed behind his head but his hands can be so this mistakes needs to be rectified.

F) Characters and their development : Nathanael's character is quite expressive and it has depth of the emotions he is going through. The supporting characters are doing a great job lightening up the setup and evenly balancing the situation. Although the character insights of sharon and keira is still yet to be seen. But till now Nathan character development is amazing which is setting up the plot.

G) Interaction with readers(engagement) : The story starts off really well keeping the readers engaged starting from the prologue. There is more to see into the story although it literally got the element which can easily hook on the readers to this story.

H) Overall : The detailed description of the nooks and hooks leads to a great read. Really looking forward to the plot twist of story as things progresses. It literally got the potential to be one of the best reads.

        Rating~4/5

Thanks for requesting a review from us!