~729 days~ (By Aishwarya)

Disclaimer: The reviews given are final and binding. This can't be changed on anyone's request. This is also to be noted that this opinion is personal and not to be taken personally.

Reviewer- aishwarya0018

Author- eclipswe__

Book name - 729 Days

Chapter read - 73 (including prologue)

A) Title : The title itself sets a deadline about the twist and turns readers will go through the story. It justifies the theme entirely.

B) Cover : Interesting! it explains the depth of the story too well. This is an important element which worked here effectively rather amazingly.

C) Blurb: The story is indeed twisted in a good way. The framing and sculpting of this story is pretty hard to pen down but the way it has been done is impressive.

D) Plot : The story revolves around Anna, an academically focused high schooler who wants to pursue her dreams of entering medical school. But life took some unexpected tolls when she fell for the famous high school stud, Alex. Where Anna found her home in Alex, but he took Anna as a high priced play doll. This altered the sequence of their life cycle when love and vengeance took a high toll in their life.

E) Grammar : There are certain errors regarding spelling mistakes and use of more punctuations would be more appropriate.

Suggestion - I would suggest to break off the context into more paragraphs, separate the dialogues as it's coming out clumsy sometimes.

F) Characters and their development : Well Anna's character is technically the main protagonist in here. The life events happening around her the way her character is not something to get easily it has it's own textures and deep layers. The ultimate framing of such complex character truly makes the story interesting. Alex has a total negative aspect in here. But the good thing is Anna got the depth to her character because of Alex. Ross being the supportive character left no point of argument, his character paid off.

G) Interaction with readers(engagement) : Readers can be hooked on to the story with the speculation and suspense created throughout. Numerous 'what ifs' makes the urge strong to go through till the end.

H) Overall : This story kind of gives off a deep lesson- to not let temptation win all the time because the result might not turn out the way you want. It will leave the reader with a deep impression in their mind.

       Rating~4/5

Thanks a lot for reviewing from us!