𝟎.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ❝𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ❝𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍. 𝑾𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒎𝒆.❞

𝐓he famous football prodigy sat on her couch with a lollipop hanging from her mouth, across from her was her manager, Gabriel

𝐓he famous football prodigy sat on her couch with a lollipop hanging from her mouth, across from her was her manager, Gabriel. "[Name], have you heard what the Japanese Football union are doing?"

[Name] takes her lollipop out her mouth and gives Gabriel a bored look. "Do you really think I keep up with Japanese football?" She sighs. She had nothing against Japan, she simply just didn't care about the football played there.

"That country's football is mediocre, why would I waste my time on a bunch of puny Sae Itoshi wannabes?" She snickers, the only Japanese player she acknowledges and has somewhat respect for is Sae Itoshi. A midfielder at Re Al. (Real Madrid)

"Well, at their most recent conference they stated that they created a project called 'Blue Lock', they basically got three-hundred male high school football players and put them in some sort of survival training program in order to create the best Striker. A lot of people have been talking about it online. Look!" Gabriel waves his phone in [Name]'s face, showing tweets people made with their opinions on this so called 'Blue Lock' project.

"That's.. cool? I don't get how that has anything to do with me though." [Name] yawns before putting her lollipop back in her mouth. "Well.. let's just say I've made some phone calls and arrangements and you'll be part of this project."

[Name]'s eyes widened. "WHAT?!" She screams. "BUT THIS PROJECT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ME? PLUS ISN'T IT FOR BOYS ANYWAYS?!" Gabriel rubs his forehead, annoyed with the screaming. "Well.. you know, extra training won't hurt. Plus you'll be back in Japan for a bit."

"That's not the point Gabriel. First you did this behind my back, secondly I already train, EVERYDAY!! And lastly you still haven't answered me, isn't this project for males?!"

Gabriel takes a deep breath and responds. "Look [Name], I apologise doing this without telling you but it'll be good to be back in your home country, and you won't be a player in this project. Ego, the creator of Blue Lock is aware of your analysing skills. He believes he could use this to his advantage to help the players reach their peak."

[Name] stays quiet. Even though a part of her was saying no, something in her was telling her to do it. She clicks her tongue and reluctantly sighs. "Tch.. fine. When's my flight?"

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°

A couple days after Gabriel broke the news to [Name], she found herself on a flight from Spain, Barcelona to Tokyo, Japan. 'I can't believe I'm actually doing this.." She thinks to herself before taking a sip of water and taking out a document.

Turns out this so called 'Ego' guy sent Gabriel a file of all 300 hundred players via email, once [Name] agreed to part take in this project, her manager printed it out for her to look over.

Her [e/c] eyes scanned through the player profiles, when she turned over the page she pauses for a minute with a blank look. 'Sae Itoshi has a brother? How come he never mentioned him in interviews or anything?' She says deadpanning.

She then resumes her scanning and stops at another two players, one with white messy hair and the other with purple hair that's neatly tied up. 'Only been playing for a few months and was able to make it into the project? Is Japanese football really that crap or are these two some sort of geniuses?'

She eventually puts the files away and closes her window next to her, getting ready for a nap. In conclusion, other then the players she pointed out she didn't really think the list was that extrodinary. Since majourity of the players selected have been playing since they were young and it was only natural for them to become somewhat good at the sport.

Although she did find some of the players appearances a bit odd. She saw a guy with blonde spikey hair with pink tips and with some horrible eyeliner.

She also saw another guy that she believed looked like a monkey, he had awful shaped eyebrows and a buzzcut. Apparently used to be a monke.

[Name] would never admit it but she was quite excited to see how this project plays out, she wants to see if this 'Ego' guy was truly able to create a striker that was able to change Japan's football for the better.

She puts a provided sleeping mask on a shuffles around on her seat until she's in a comfortable position.

'This project better not disappoint me.'

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°

[A/N: lowkey rushed this prologue/filler chap but chapter 1 will b sm better and longer just trust me!!!]