𝟏.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥❝ 𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔

𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔. ❞

𝐀fter a long flight, [Name] was ready to get off the plane

𝐀fter a long flight, [Name] was ready to get off the plane. She grabbed her belongings from the overhead bins and made her way down the aisle. She was eager to be off the flight after sitting for so long. Finally when the way was clear, she exited the plane and stepped into the busy terminal.

[Name] made her way through the crowded terminal, making sure to remain anonymous by wearing a mask before grabbing the last of her belongings. She did one final sweep to make sure she hadn't forgotten anything. She was told that she would be picked up once she landed and taken to the Blue Lock facility.

She exited the Airport and a gush of wind swept her up, catching her off guard. She took in the familiar scents of Tokyo, her memories of her time here flooding back as she did. Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard a beeping noise a few metres away from her.

'That must be the person picking me up.' She says to herself before making her way towards the car. Once she was in front of the car the window rolled opened. "Are you [Name] [Last Name]?" The driver asked, trying to stay professional. She nodded, then quickly removed her mask. "Alright, please get in the back." The driver said, trying hard to contain his excitement. After all, he had one of the top female strikers in the backseat of his car.

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°

They eventually made it to their destination and was greeted by a slim man with a bowl cut and a woman with short brown hair holding a clip board. [Name] thanks the driver as he helps carry her luggage and eventually says his goodbyes.