Proposal.

Shubman's pov.

I was really really nervous, as today is the day, I am gonna finally propose to the love of my life , and it's summer ,so we were in Hawaii and it's the perfect time to propose to her and yeah our family is with us too . And this time we are ready to reveal our relationship so I already talked with Shreya who was as excellent as y/n in videography and photography.

Your pov.

We all girls came to the beach as the boys strictly told us not to come before they call us . And now they called us as ,I was holding Sara's arm as she was 7 months pregnant now .

Sara:ok chalo , I want to do something, close your eyes.
You:why? Ah ok .

I closed my eyes as I felt blindfold come in contact with my skin .

She helped me walk as the wags kept talking and giggling about something with eachother.

You:jaa Kahan rhe hai beach hi na jaana hai yaar yeh blindfold hatao.
Anushka:nhi bas aur thodi der.

Suddenly we stopped walking as sara turned me around and asked me to open my blindfold, I did as it took me sometimes to adjust to the lights and I gasped seeing shubman kneeling down on his knees with a ring in his hands

Shubman: dekho main ek sidha sadha Punjabi Munda hoon, jo tumse bohot zyada pyaar karta hai, mujhse utne bare bare paragraph nhi bole jaayenge,but main tumhein apna sab kuch Dena chahta hoon ,so Miss Y/n! Will you marry me? And bey better half, daughter to my family and mother of our children.

Tears left my eyes as my right hand went towards my mouth as I nodded a yes .

Shubman :may I?
You:yes ,yes , forever yes!!

I gave him my left hand , as he made me wear the ring as I bent down hugging him as I pecked on his forehead. We pulled out of the hug as hardik Bhai bought a cake for us and asked us to cut it as we did , and feed eachother, shubman then handed me a rose bouquet as I smiled at him and clicked some photos .

You:wait I also have something.

I said as I took out a ring from my thumb , a d held it in my hand .

You:I planned this , but he proposed first so yeah ,I bought this , I don't even know what to say .

He smiled as he gave me his hand , as I slid off the ring , as everyone clapped .

Shubman :now that we are done so let's goooo towards the beach

He took me in his arms as I gasped as we all ran towards the beach, we played in the beach for some hours as then we went back to our room and get a bath and rest for a bit. And then posted it on Instagram, revealing about our relationship!

Instagram.

Y/ndasss._

_