Wedding discussions!

Your pov

After months .

I was here with everyone while it was Sara's 9th month and she can go in labour anytime, so I was massaging her legs though she asked me not to.

You:yaar bhabhi shhhh .
Sara:but- ahhh.

She held her lower abdomen as she said.

Sara:shit! Uh i-i think my water broke .

I widened my eyes before I screamed for everyone to come , I helped her change her clothes fast as shreyansh da rushed to get her baby bag and all essentials needed , we asked mumma papa to come to the hospital in no hurry because we will be there , and wow tomorrow shubman's family is also gonna come . Driver uncle kept driving as I was caressing Sara's sweaty face .

You:sara just few more minutes.

She held my hand tightly as we finally reached to the hospital. As now the doctors took her to the labour room as she was already to give birth .

Doctor: Mr shreyansh,you may wear this coat over your clothes and come in, your wife needs you.

He nodded as he was shaking, he went in as I looked at myself, I rushed here wearing a night dress but yeah, I called shubman to inform about it to him . He was excited as he said it was great he could meet the baby too, and then cutted the call as they had to take the flight.

Time skip.

It was a boy as after everyone met with him I was nervously playing with my fingers.

Sara: y/n come .
Shreyansh:kya hua aaja .
You: aajau na.
Sara:haan.

I went towards them as I sat on the couch while dada handed me the baby.

After sometime dada left me in home so that I can take rest, but I didn't wanted to leave bhabhi and the baby.

Time skip.

Shubman's family were here and I got a shock because I was still in my shorts and one of bhais shirt .

You:shittt, mumma main jaa rhi apne room.
Shriti: aree ruk toh-

I came in my room and I was about to close the door when shubman got in locking the door as he held me by my waist.

Shubman: so Mrs. Gill itne din mere Bina reh kaise liya aapne?
You:huh! Jaise rha jaa ta Mr Gill , now choriye because I need to take a bath again!
Shubman: aree thode der aur ruk jaao, waise itne tez bhaag ke aayi ho , sab hass rhe the niche.
You:aree issiliye kyuki main shorts pehni huyi thi and shubman your whole family is here.
Shubman:you know right they won't mind, aur baaki kya sochte hai, bhaar mein jaaye yaar , mere mummy papa ko problem nhi hai, di ko nhi hai toh
You:okay okay now will you please leave me.
Shubman:hmmm nooo.

He said as he dragged me towards the bed and made me sit as he got up laying on my legs as he snuggled his face on my waist .

You:shubman.
Shubman: bas 5 minute.
You:hmm.

I said as I bent down pecking on his forehead and all over his face as his hand went towards my breast.

You:shubman.
Shubman:hnji.
You:why are so obsessed huh?
Shubman: meri wife hai main obsessed nhi rahunga toh koyi dusra rahega kya.

I laughed as I was caressing his hairs.

You:utho shubi and go down sab kya sochenge , chaloo jaaao.

I said as he got up and I pushed him out of the room before closing the door ,  I took out the outfit I was going to wear today and had a bath.

I got ready as I came down and took everyone's blessing.

You:namaste.
Keart: aaja mera baccha baith ja.

Time skip.

Our parents were all done with discussing the dates and all and they called pandit ji and finalised the date too.

Shriti: 18 July ka muhrat nikla hai.
Keart: acchi baat hai, humein waise bhi y/n ko jaldi se jaldi apne Ghar ki Beti bana na hai.
Piyush:bilkul.
Keart: ji , toh hum soch rhe the iss hafte Tak roka ho jaata toh accha hota!
Piyush: ji theek hai, humlog tab mumbai chalte hai , jaise hi humaari beti hospital se bacche ke satah discharge ho jaaye.
Lakhwinder:haan ji.
You:mumma main baccho ke saath garden mein jaa rhi hoon.
Shriti: haan chal jaa .

I nodded as shubman niece, his cookie monster was holding my hands and we came to the garden as I made her sit on the swing.

Time skip.

They were staying here for maybe one or two days .

Everyone was asleep as I was in the kitchen to take a cold water bottle. And I felt someone pick me up, oh it's shubman, because it's his hands .

You:shubi kya kar rhe ho aap.
Shubman:apne room le jaa rha hoon.
You:pagal hokya kisine dekh liya toh?
Shubman: mere room mein kaun Jaa rha hai hum tumhare room jaa rhe hai.

He said as he entered in my room and locked the door . I kept the bottle on the side table as he layed me down before laying on the other side .

Shubman: hmmm finally after months .

He said as he snuggled his face on my neck. He kept pecking over there.

You:shubman, no love bitesss!
Shubman: and why so?
You: pagal ho kya aap, sab yahan hai and I don't want anyone to tease us.
Shubman: ok then wahan nhi .
You:what do you mean by wahan nhi- ohh shub noo

I said as he got inside my shirt kissing over my waist and chest. After few minutes he layed down on my chest as I was caressing his hairs .

Shubman: you know right , I am so lucky to have you!
You: I know shubman,I don't even know how I got you !
Shubman: we were destined baby! I can't wait to make you mine! For forever!

Ok that's it for this chapter! And sach kahun toh mujhe koyi ideas nhi aa rhe hai, aur aise lag rha hai writer's block mein jaane wali hoon ! 🥲🤡 So yeah! Keep loving shubman and ishan 😂 ❤️ and everyone!!