Part 3

The Circle Ceremony:

Brynn woke to a soft kiss to her forehead, smiling before saying, "Good morning Braden."

He chuckled? "Good morning my lass, I trust ye slept well Brynn?"

Looking up now and smiling back at his grin she replied "Very and hope to always now Braden."

Hugging her hard then releasing to kiss her just as hard, he replied, "Always my lass, always together from now on Brynn. It was so good to wake and find I am truly am whole again, that you were most definitely real and firm within my arms my love."

Brynn chuckled, "Just as it is to be in yours Braden. So cozy too, don't really want to get up either."

He laughed, "Well we do love, tis our day to celebrate and share with those who love us and we in turn love."

Smiling Brynn closed the gap to kiss him now enjoying his lovely warm hug. Rolling them on the bed, now pinning her beneath him as she giggled up at his grin. Taking her hands in his, he brought them above her head, leaning down to kiss her once again, then moved down her throat to chest, kissing, nipping and sucking her skin then nipples. Brynn arched up as his body allowed for some movement, gasping and whimpering as he stirred her arousal.

Gasping she cried out, "Braden..."

He chuckled, "Aye my love?"

She groaned, "Please my Laird.."

Braden smiled, loving how she lost focus as he played with her body saying, "My love it has been many long years without and I plan to enjoy ye to the max my love."

Brynn moaned, "So not fair my Laird, but if you push me I will retaliate."

He chuckled, "Ye will be patient my love and enjoy as ye should."

As she groaned again as he got back to pleasuring her, bringing her slowly to her first release. Heaving she clung to Braden as he chuckled; kissed her then finally released her hands as he moved back up her body to join. Easing into her heated core, sighing as he felt her tight walls wrap around and almost suck him into her depths.

Brynn sighed gripping him tightly as she enjoyed him sinking deep within her body, then another kiss, with both playfully biting the others lips.

Braden spoke a little strained saying, "My lass ye are so tight, so warm and tis so wonderful to be inside ye love. It is hard to remain still Brynn."

She grinned answering, "But you will move honey or I will give you cause to do so."

He laughed, kissing her again as he did move. Making her gasp at the sudden hard, deep thrust, that had him also gasp. She chuckled as he growled then picked up his pace. Brynn gripped him, moving with him as she could or he allowed. Both needing their orgasm that slowly built. Braden could not hold back and with his love begging, he let go. All his years of being alone as a spirit came to ahead with his emotions and need. Taking his soon to be wife over the edge as she cried out, soon following with his own roar as he came, then kissing her breathless as they both heaved.

Holding her tight, flush with his own body he rolled them as they continued coming down from their natural high. Braden enjoyed her flushed complexion as she tried to slowly calm down. He traced her cheeks watching as she managed a grin then kissed her forehead as she sighed.

Brynn whispered, "Love you my sexy Scot. That was pretty intense Braden."

He chuckled replying, "Love ye too lass and aye it was love. Have a lot of pent up desire my lass and I intend to make love to ye as often as I am physically able to."