Chapter 50

Author pov

Bang!! daniel shoot the man who slap khao. Others look daniel in confusion. "See he slap khao so he has to pay price being die. What happen to you huh? Who being close to him, kiss him, hug him and being his no 1", he point gun towards first.

First just smile at him. "Why you are smiling?", daniel push gun towards first forhead. "You will tell your men to go out and after that we will talk secretly". Daniel look at him but atlast he send his men outside.

"Now tell me why the hell are you smiling. Also you five why are you looking calm. Sometime before you were scared", daniel pointed gun towards them in anger.

"You have tv here", first say. "How you know", daniel ask confusedly. "Than why don't on tv. Open news channel and see what people thought about you", first smirk at him and other just being calm. Daniel look at them confusedly but still on tv. He become shocked seeing news on tv.

"Today latest news. We get a video sometime before. When we see video it make us shocked. In this video one of the biggest businessman daniel confessing his crime towards some people. We can't see that people faces because they have blur face but we knew they being are his hostage. He confess he is the one who is behind the illegal works which police caught some months ago. Yes he is behind drugs dealing, weapon, human trafficking and others illegal works. He is the one who kill officer prabhas and his brother. He fool everyone by being good. He is devil disguse as angel. He is the black snake whom police try to caught. We hope police save that six hostage.

"Wait a minute we get another news. Well this time it is witness. Well he is mr sunny principle of fly high university. Yes biggest university of thailand whose owner is daniel. Sunny also tell police all the crime which is done by daniel. We hope police caught daniel and save that six hostages".

Daniel look at them with question. They just smile and mock him. "How the hell this happen? How the hell this happennnnnnn?", he grabbed first collar who just smile at him.

"Well do you think you trapped us. No no no mr daniel we are the one who trapped you. Do you think we are this much crazy who will roam at silent street at this time. You are dumb daniel", khao smile at him.

"We know you are keeping eye on us so we just do act to come here so you kidnapped us. Also we already know you will put us here so we put camera here and you were recorded. Chu~chu chu~chu daniel you were destroyed. Your power and your money destroyed. People know your real face", first smirk at him.

Daniel look at them with anger. He fist his hand and just look at them with anger. Soon his anger change into smirk. "Yes i am destroy. I lost my money, my power, everything. But i can gain one thing", he say with smirk.

Six of them look at him in confusion. "You lost everything than what you will gain", gemini ask. "Oh you are gemini na. Because of you i have to kill my best man. What will happen if you fully give yourself to my man. You are beautiful just make use of it", daniel say shamelessly.

Gemini turn his face with disgust. "Don't dare or i will kill you", fourth will launch himself on daniel if this damm rope will not tie him.

"Oh oh this much love that's good but let's back to point. What i will gain is khao". "What the hell are you saying?", lia ask. "Well as i say i want khao for me so i will take him with me to america. Also you two are also beautiful i will make use of both of you", daniel eye both gemini and lia.

"I will kill you if you dare to touch anyone of them", chen glare at him. "I am not scared from you. If i start scaring from kids like you than how i can be black snake. Also from first time khao make me satisfy i know i want him. I will kill you three and take this three with me. Khao will be mine satisfy machine and this two will be my client satisfy machine", he point at khao, gemini and lia.