18. Shot Him!

Nandini's POV

The car stopped in front of a farmhouse. It was the only house I can see here. The driver left as I asked him to.

I knocked the door but there was no response. I knocked again, I guess he isn't here. Oh god the driver also left, What will I do now?

The door was opened and there he was standing. He was shocked to see me.

"Emir" he pulled me inside closing the door pinning me on it.

"What are you doing here?" He asked

"I... I was worried for you, actually everyone is worried for you even your phone is switched off so..."

"How you get to know about this place?"

"Bani kaki helped me" he gritted his teeth. "Why are you here? Why you disappeared suddenly?"

"It's none of your business" he said going inside.

"Really? You should have at least tell your friends they were so worried"

"You didn't tell them about this place did you?"

"No I didn't but why are you hiding what are you doing here?"

"I said None of your business" saying so he sat down on couch.

"You are again behind someone aren't you?"

"Nandini stop asking questions I'm not answerable to you"

My eyes fallen on a gun kept on table in front of him. I wish I could kill him with his own gun.

"Ok then call your driver and ask him to take me back home" I said.

"There's no network here"

"Then drop me"

"Why you think I'll drop you?"

"Who else will?"

"I don't know I didn't asked you to come here" he closed his eyes resting his head on back spot.

"Fine" I sat on other couch folding my arms in anger.

"You want coffee?" he asked.

I looked at him he was moving towards the kitchen. I didn't replied and looked the other way.

"Your choice" saying so he left.

I got up and held the gun in my hands. I can kill him! This gun is his and no one knows where he is missing, after killing him I can run away.

"What are you doing?" I got scared listening his voice.

I turned around pointing the gun towards him. He raised his hands in air.

"Nandini its not a joke this gun is real" He said.

"I... I know and I... I'll kill you" I said in a shaky tone.

"Nandini Calm down and put the gun down"

"No I won't I will shoot you"

"Look throw the gun I'm telling you"

"I said I won't, I won't." He sighs.

"Ok shoot then"

"I'll don't push me"

"Then do Nandini if you have enough courage then shoot me" he said.

Aaryaman's killing scene start echoing in front of my eyes.

"You killed him my love I will kill you"

"I had reasons to kill him" he shouted a bit

"You are not god to take lives" I shouted back.

"Give me the gun" I loaded the gun pointing towards his head.

"Stay away" I was in tears by now. I was shivering as it is the first time I am holding a gun in my hands.

"Ok I am away but leave the gun Nandini"

Kill him Nandini, Save yourself. Kill him

These words were all over my mind, I closed my eyes tightly.

Kill him

Just do it

Save yourself

Kill him

I pulled the trigger. After a while I opened my eyes realizing what I did. I threw the gun away from my hands as I saw him laying there in pool of blood.

I shot him!

How can I?

"Emir!" I shouted running towards him. I shot on his heart but he wasn't dead hr was alive he was looking at me taking deep breaths.

What should I do?

I should run away. I got up looking here and there. Yeah I should leave, I'll leave.

I ran towards the door and opened it, I looked again he was staring the ceiling still taking deep breaths.

I ran out of the house towards the road. Someone will pass by and I will ask for lift.

Nandini what are you doing? How can You leave a dying person to die? What is the difference between you and him? You wanted to take revenge but is this the way you wanted it to happen? You wanted to send him jail but you became a murderer like him how can you?

I looked towards the sky, What have I done? What should I do? Should I go back? Should I help him?

I wiped my tears running back to the house. He was still laying there with eyes closed.

No no no don't die please don't die. I checked his breath, nerve he is alive. Thank god.

"Emir Emir open your eyes talk to Me please we have to go to hospital" I shouted but he wasn't replying.

Oh god what should I do? I ran out of the house in search of help. The roads are empty, I don't think so anyone will come here.

"Help! Is there anyone? Help Someone help!" I shouted but all in vain.

I ran back in house searching for his phone but it wasn't here. Damn! Why everything is going wrong?

"Emir please get up please tell me how to help you please!" I tried to get him up but I couldn't.

I went inside his room and came back with one of his shirt. I opened his shirt's button to realize the bullet wasn't shot on his heart, it was shot above his heart quite above. I sighed as now I can try to take it out because it's not the sensitive area.

I kept the shirt on his wound and press it a little to stop the bleeding. I can feel his temperature has increased. He is having high fever I have to work fast.

I ran inside the kitchen and searched for the things I need. A knife, small towel some pieces of Clothes, match box and candle. I ran to his room searching for a first aid box. I picked up rolls of bandages.

I came back to him Kept pillow under his head prepared the things blowing the candle.

You can do this Nandini!

Alina ❤