21. Getting Close

Nandini's POV

I helped him taking off his shirt. His wound had no stitches which means he didn't went to the hospital.

Still Alive

"You didn't went to the hospital right?" I asked.

"I forgot" He said looking straight in my eyes.

"What?"

"There is something weird about you" He got suspicious? 

"Wh.. What?"

"I don't know but there is"

"Maybe there is, what can I say?" I applied the last tape over bandage. "Its done" Saying so I was getting up but he pulled me back.

"But I'm not done"

"What you mean?"

"This is the strange thing about you. I don't find the girls attractive after using them but... You are driving me crazy I want you more and more, again and again"

Cheapster

"And what if I say I don't find you attractive anymore?" I asked caressing my finger all over his face.

"You know I won't believe"

"Why?"

"Because I know we both are attracted to each other." In you dreams.

"Oh really? How do you know?"

"I just know... So tell me Am I right or Am I right?"

"I... Won't tell you." Saying so I got up and left the room. He was calling me but I didn't listened.

Cool he is falling for my plans, I want him to trust me blindly. Today after he leaves for the office I'll edit the recordings.

In the evening as I find the opportunity I entered his room and took out the camera. Taking his laptop I came to my room, locked the room and start editing the video. I bought a USB along with the camera to store everything inside it. I edited the video cutting the unnecessary scenes and combining the important one. After of like hour I was finally done. I hid the USB in a safe place in the cupboard and put the laptop back in his room. As I was coming out I saw him coming towards the room.

"Missing me already?" He teased.

"Very much" I said sarcastically.

"Kidding! You need anything?" He asked.

"No why?"

"Coming out of my room so I thought-"

"No actually I was looking for my ring I don't know where it fell?" I lied.

"Ring?"

"Yeah have you seen it?" I asked.

"No but I'll tell Lucy to find."

"Okay thanks"

"My pleasure" I left from there.

At night I was walking in the backyard drinking coffee. I am having a headache I don't know why. He is not home, he left before dinner and still isn't home. Such a relief!

It's 2 AM already and sleep is far far away from my eyes. I don't know what has happened to me why I'm feeling so low especially after dad's death. I was never attached to him but still I feel like I lost my most precious thing. My chain of thoughts was broken as I listened the Main gate's door voice. I moved inside the house and was shocked to see his state. He was having bruises all over his face. His shirt's button were open.  Cabir was holding him, helping him inside.

"Emir?" I called. He stopped as he saw me.

"Oh Nandini please help me carry him to his room" Cabir said while I nodded.

We brought him to the room, made him lay down. We both moved out of the room.

"What happened to him?" I asked.

"He had a fight" Whoever did this to him, Salute to you. You are in my friends list now.

"Fight?"

"Yeah forget it he will be fine by tomorrow but please look at his wound once I guess its bleeding. I asked him to go to the hospital but he is so stubborn to listen" I nodded.

"I will check"

"Thanks" saying so he was leaving but stopped at turned back. "I'm glad you are trying to understand him. Whatever he is doing is for good keep that in mind" Saying so he left.

Good? Killing someone is good? His friends are like him only, Pervert. I came back to his room checked his wound. It was actually bleeding, this won't work this way. He should go to the doctor. I again bandaged his wound cleaning the bruises of his face as well. As I was done I got up to leave but he held my hand tightening the grip. I tried to free myself but he didn't leave. I sat back putting the box on table. I looked at his face for a while.

How such a innocent face can have so cruelty behind it? He looks so innocent from outside. I was caressing his face unknowingly.

*******

I lazily opened my eyes taking my own time until I realized where I was. I am laying on his chest, fuck! I got up to see him starring me already.

"Uhh, Actually..."

"Thank you" he said.

"Huh?"

"For taking care of me last night"

"Oh its fine" Saying so I was getting up but he pulled me back and I again landed on his chest. "Emir your wound" I said.

Instead of saying something he kissed me. I tried to pull back but couldn't, he flipped our position hovering over me. Look at his condition as his actions, Jerk!

"Emir your wound' I again tried.

"It's fine" He said in between the kiss.

He pulled up my top from tummy making circles over the naked area. I don't wanna do this as now there is no need but I can't even stop him. Aiyappa help me!

"Ahn Ahn" We both looked in the direction to see Cabir. I got up from bed. "Sorry to disturb you guys but... I wanted to check my friend so... Ma... I mean Emir, You're looking perfectly fine... continue I will visit later." saying so he was leaving but I called him.

"I was leaving you can talk." saying so I ran out of the room.

This shouldn't have happened. I don't want any of his friend to know. What if he tells Alya? I don't want her heart to break as I am doing all this for a plan, Aiyappa what am I suppose to do now?

Alina❤