Kate's pov

Kate up top

I've lived for many years in both the beast world and on earth and I've noticed that even though on different timelines, they are both just the same both flowing and moving just the same.

One can not exist without the other they are flowing in circles around each other just like yin and yan.

Just like in that movie avatar the humans watch when the fire nation killed one of the spiritual element the whole world was thrown out of balance, but in the beast world and earth someone  had destruct the balance of each world throwing it off its corse.

I've invited everyone here to see if I could capture the culprit and send the humans back home they aren't mant to be here or I don't like them too much and don't want them here.

They behave as if the beast world is different form there own, yes some place's or still in the old error and refused to accept changes and to bow down to me as there queen so they will suffer.

If I could kill of the man that had not submitted to me I'll would but I'm provended for doing so by the beast God, he and said that there numbers or too low and would worsen the problem that we are facing right now with the world being thrown off balance.

That's not the only problem the humans had sent a device that contains all there information out into outer space and a group of worrier aliens should have been on it way to take over earth but somehow they got sucked into an black hole and ended up in our realm.

They wish to distor us if we don't surrender but I refuse to surrender do so, ill die before I hand over my world to anyone.

I've sent invite to all beast so that thay would come and train for combat with us, I'm planning to let them know about what is going on.

I know that im going to have to reviled our secret to outsider but I have no other option, I can't even ask the humans for help because they are the cause of all of this and I can't open a portal that big to invite them all over.

And their leaders would try to take over my world and destroyed it like they did on earth before I could even blink, and I can't face two problems at once.

Much as well the humans are all weak they can't do shit but play with their toyes that can't even save them from themselves.

The humans are a pain in my ass and I don't need it, and I don't plan on showing them how to create better weapons or defence, they are going to have to do that all on their own.

The leader of the beast I've invited doesn't know im plannings to challenge them and take over their kingdom, im done waiting for them to submit I have big plans for all of the beastworld and I don't need hardheaded beast getting in my way, it's time for the beast world to evolve out of that stone age stage and into modern times mindset.

Theirs only two humans that I and needed to set my plan into motion and their on the way as we speak, I have to make plans to go and assist them on their path here.

Its time forme to say bye to these humans and send them bake to their world they are no longer needed. Its time for me greet them their way to the school, its the humans final stop of the tour, its time to say goodbye

Until next time 😉 😘