A Hard Day 🥱😴💤

Recap:

On my blind date I met two people .. one of them was Jimin and the other was Seokjin .. I didn't know a lot about jimin but day by day I could experience that Seokjin is a real Angel.. last time we encounter my Boss .. Namjoon .. he wasn't my boss actually we are team mates and he is our leader but he was so bossy and strict that's why I mostly call him my Boss .. but after that day he started to show new phases of kindness, care and ....
And that was because of Taehyung.. another goofy stupid who tricked me of being my boss's brother but he was just a fan and a die heart fan of Namjoon ..Taehyung started working with us and Namjoon was still strictly doing with him too .. I had to tell Mom and Namjoon that I have a boyfriend because mom was planing to arrange me with someone and she brought him with her to meet me ..

I am at the airport waiting for him Hosoek was with me and he was her actually to receive his Clint and have a quick Introductory meeting with him...

Hoseok: Hello.. Yes so am her I'll just be there in a minute .. ( talking to me) Yoon I got to go .. have a nice stay Mrs Kim ...

At a cafe at the airport 

A black hair and green eyes business man was waiting for Hosoek

A black hair and green eyes business man was waiting for Hosoek ..Hosoek didn't know the face of Mr Min but Mr Min knew Hoseok's face ..

Hosoek: [ how do I know where is? Most People here have their carry bags with them .. are they waiting or chilling ... I should've asked for an identification]

A man tapped Hosoek shoulder from behind : Hey Mr Jung .. (Hosoek turned ) Good evening .. MIN YOONGI ( extending hands to shake )

Hosoek: hello Mr Min welcome aboard .. Jung Hosoek .. landed safely

Yoongi; Yes .. never mind that come let's sit .. I ordere Coffee without sugar .. is that ok?

Hosoek: Not a problem I'll add some sugar ..

Yoongi: have long have you been waiting?

Hosoek: No much .. I just entered the airport when you called .. what would you like to have more? The desserts here are tempting

Yoongi: No thanks am avoiding sugar ..

Hosoek: oh yes .. By the way how did you recognize me ?

Yoongi: I saw your picture on your designs thats 1

Hosoek: there is a 2?

Yoongi: and a 3

Hosoek: wow interesting!!!

Yoongi: 2 everyone is sitting and having fun no one is confused other than you here..

Hosoek: (awkward laugh) I was confused trying to figure which of the elegant people are YOU... and 3?

Yoongi: You dropped this .. ( shows him a paper of outline for a new design)

Hosoek: oh that .. thanks a lot mr. Min