Chapter 30: Jikook Moments

Previous Chapter:

Gguk: You never raised me. You were never there for me.

Gguk said with a cold voice before leaving.

Soobin looked at Jungkook's disappearing figure, and he started sobbing loudly.

Author's POV:

When Jungkook got near the lake, his eyes turned back to their natural color.

Jungkook: Why would you do that, Gguk?

Jungkook mind linked his wolf angrily.

Gguk: That's for him and our own good, Jungkook. Because of omegas soft nature, we've been tortured for years. He wants you to forgive those alphas who watched your mama get beaten up every day. He wants you to forgive those alphas who just stood there silently while your mama was taken away. Not only that, but he wants you to forgive those alphas who just shrugged their shoulders when your mama was on the verge of death. He wants you to forgive those alphas who were always mean and rude to every single omega. Moon goddess is angry at them, so why shouldn't we? Why should we always be the selfless ones? So listen to me very well, Jungkook. You should take revenge for us and all the other omegas. How can you forgive those who raped your mama mercilessly without any consequences? Did you forget how one of those alphas beat you to death? Did any of your so-called mates come to your rescue? No, right? So take your revenge. Give justice to every single omega who suffered. You have the moon goddess blessing.

Jungkook closed his eyes, and a single strand of tears fell down his cheeks.

He knows whatever Gguk said was right. Those alphas are not worth forgiving. They deserve more than what he's doing.

Jungkook took a deep breath and opened his eyes.

Jungkook: Fine, let's do it.

Gguk: Good. You know that mental pain is more painful than physical pain. So let's do that. Let's get them so attached to us that we become the source of their breath. Let's make them so obsessed with our body that they can't go one day without it. And in the end, break them into pieces. Give them such a punishment that they'll take their own lives by themselves.

Jungkook nodded his head and took a shaky breath. He'll give all the suffered omegas justice, even if he needs to use his body in the process.

He started walking towards the lake and saw a naked Jimin relaxing in the warm water.

Jungkook: Mind if I join?

Jungkook suddenly broke the silence, making Jimin flinch.

Jimin: Oh, kook. You here? Of course I wouldn't mind.

Jimin said and tried to quickly wear his shirt but was stopped by a soft hold.

Jimin looked confused at Jungkook, but his eyes widened the next moment when Jungkook sensually took his own shirt off.

Jimin's eyes went to Jungkook's juicy chest.

His eyes stopped at the perky and pink nipples.

He quickly shook his head and tried to focus somewhere else.

He didn't want to make Jungkook uncomfortable.

Jungkook took out his pants and slowly got into the warm water.