On the way

Neuro Pov

Me and my girlfriend Abby are in the car on our way to the forest. "So, who are they again?" She askes. "The elemental masters, we met on the tournament will." I say. "But the names, what are the names?" She askes

"Well, There is Skylor, Chamille and Tox, that are the girls." "Only 3? Damn, and the boys?" "Well, Shade,Pale,Turner,Ash,Gravis,Bolobo,Karlof,Jacob."

"Oh, cool." Abby says. "And-- with who did you have the closest bond on the tournament?" "I think Shade,Ash and Turner, we were most of the time together, until Ash was eliminated..."

"Oh, we arrived." Abby says and parks the car and i take our stuff and see at the entry everyone but Turner

"Hey, who's that?" Gravis askes. "My girlfriend, Abby." "Hi." Abby says. "Hi, damn Neuro you're lucky." Shade says. "Where is Turner?" I ask. "He is always the first one."

"We have no idea." Ash says. "I called him already, he said he's on his way." "Weird..." i think by myself, Griffin is the master of speed, he's here in like 1 second

"Maybe someone should text him?" I ask. "We already did." Skylor says. "He doesn't answer." "I'll try." I take my phone and message Griffin

Neuro: Griffin? Where are you? We are waiting for you.

...

5 minutes later

"And? Did he reply?" Chamille askes. "No, not yet." "I swear, if i see him, i will--" i stop listening to Tox because i see Griffin replied!!

Griffin: Sorry, i forgot the time...

Neuro: That's alright, are you coming?

Griffin: Uhm...

Neuro: Griffin??

Griffin: I'm afraid i can't come, I'm sick...

Neuro: Sick? What do you have??.

Griffin: A cold, sorry, but I'll come the next time we do something. But i can't come now! Sorry!

Neuro: Griffin, are you home?

Griffin: Duh

Neuro: I'm coming, I'm worried about you

Griffin: No need to come!

I put my phone away

"You can already go, I'm going to Turner, he said he's sick but i don't believe him." "Good luck." Ash says. "He sounds weird, is he always like this?" Abby askes. "No, normally he's annoying and bragging because he's the fastest." Tox says. "Stay away from him." "I will." Abby says.

I stop listening to them and step in my car and drive away, i can't believe thanks to Tox my girlfriend and best friend won't be friends. And why is Turner acting like this? He never acts like this.

Turner pov

I'm in my room, i put my phone away, fuck. Neuro is coming. He can't come! He will immediately know I'm healthy!! What can i do!? Maybe hide? No, he will find me. Pretend like I'm sick? He will probably read my mind and discover I'm healthy! Fuck!

I'm just gonna lay in bed and i won't look at Neuro. Nope, I'm not opening the door for him. The doorbell rings. Fuck!

"Griffin! Open the door!" I hear Neuro yell from outside. But i keep quiet, "Griffin!! Open the door!!!" I still keep quiet

I don't hear anything anymore but then i hear the door breaking. Oh, fuck no!

I hear the door opening from my room. "Griffin, why are you lying?" Neuro askes and sits on the bed. "I'm not lying, I'm really sick."

Neuro pulls the covers from me. "Hey!" "Turner, come on. We haven't seen each other for long, just come to the camping." I sigh. "I just, don't want to."

"Turner, i see you already packed." Neuro says and points at my luggage. Fuck, i forgot. "Don't swear, also not in your mind." Ugh, why do i always forget he can read minds?! "I'll make you remember everytime you forget." "Neuro, stop reading my mind!"

"If you come to the camping." I sigh. "Fine, I'll come." Neuro smiles and pulls me out of bed. "Great, take your stuff and i wait downstairs, he leaves the room and i take my luggage and go downstairs aswell

Neuro waits at the door. "And, that i know you don't run away, you're coming with me." I shrug and put my luggage in the  back of the car and sit on the passenger seat while Neuro drives away

"Griffin, what is the real reason you didn't want to come?" Neuro askes after a while. "I--well-- Ash told me you brought your girlfriend, and-- i didn't want to meet her..."

"Why not? She's awesome." "Because-- i don't know... it's a silly reason, i know." "Griffin, it's okay. You don't need to spend everyday with her, just say your name and that's it, you can delete her out your memory if you want, but just meet her once."

"Okay, i will, but you own me one." "Oh, i will make it up to you."

The end

See you in the next chapter