Chapter Ten

It was Friday, the first day of the draft. Rhea sat on the couch and was excited to see Bianca as the first draft pick, making a mental note to call her later. Hearing that Jey would stay on Raw gave her so much peace, after talking to him since last Tuesday she finally made her peace on what her future choices would be.

Standing up and going to the kitchen, she grabbed a small bowl and heated up some soup Jey had made the day before he had to leave out to get ready for Raw. Her phone started to ring and it was the one person she for damn sure didn't want to speak to, Dom.

"Hello?"

"Hey mami, how's the shoulder?"

"It's doing better. How's your elbow?"

"Better as well. Hey you wouldn't have talked to Liv or JD lately have you?"

Shit. "No.. I haven't, why?" she lied straight to him, not that it bothered her any.

"Oh alright just wondering.. you watching the draft? How's Bella?"

"Yeah I'm watching.. and Bella is fine."

Dom could sense something was wrong with her tone but didn't want to pressure her about it. But something was definitely.. off.

"You seem tired so I'll let you go, night mami"

"Night Dom"

She immediately hung up and got this weird feeling, it was like he knew that she knew. She dialed JD's number and waited patiently.

"JD? Are you alone right now or.."

"Yeah what's up? Everything okay?"

"I um.. I think he knows that you told me."

"..what?"

"We were on the phone and he just seemed off, it feels like he knows JD. I just don't want anything or anyone to get hurt okay?"

"Yeah..yeah. Hey listen, call Damian alright?

He hung up, leaving Rhea confused. 'Why do I need to call him..' she thought and brushed it off, grabbing her bowl and returning to the couch.

As the night went on and Smackdown was finished, she finally decided to call Damian.

"Hello?" Iyo had answered the phone.

"Hey Iyo, is Damian around? I need to talk to him, it's kind of important."

She heard some shuffling around and waited, glancing down at a sleeping Bella on her side.

"Hey Sis, you alright?"

"Yeah I'm alright but.. JD told me to call you. It's about Dom and Liv.." she trailed off going quiet. She hated the thought of them together and just talking about it made her want to rip someone's head off.

"Oh I see.. look me and Cody found out some shit about them. Apparently they've been sneaking around behind your back since like December or some shit, you'll have to ask Cody. Look I don't know as much as he does but-"

"Don't even bother. I'll talk to Cody myself, don't tell anyone you told me okay? Talk to me after the draft." she hung up before Damian could respond, tossing her phone to the side. She just needed some rest and this will all be over by the morning.

Time Skip. April 29th.

Rhea had talked to Cody about the situation. Now all she needed to do was wait for Damian to call her once the draft was over tonight. "Hey Rips you alright? You seem zoned out over there" Roman spoke, breaking her from her thoughts.

"Yeah I'm alright.. just a little worried about this whole thing with Liv and Dom" she confessed, scooping Bella up into her hand. "I understand but look it's nothing neither one of us can do about it yet alright? We just have to trust Damian, Cody, and whoever the hell else is involved to fix this shit." he told her, setting some plates down on the counter with a slice of toast.

She sighed and waited for him to finish spreading some butter on her toast, grabbing the vegemite from the cabinet. "Have you talked to Jey?"

"No.. Not since yesterday morning" she responded, spreading some vegemite onto her toast. "Well I'll be back, I'm gonna take Barry and Luna to the vet today so you can rest. Does Bella need to go or is she good?" he asked as he stood up, finishing the rest of his toast.

"She has an appointment next month"

Time Skip. 10:45pm.

Her phone rang.

"Damian?"

"Hey. So look, I know you saw what happened earlier on Raw. But I've talked to Cody, he's gonna see what he can do."

"Alright.." she trailed off, scrolling through her laptop. It didn't take her long to get all of Dom's messages and even the camera roll hooked up to her laptop, seeing as she had to do the same thing with Liv. "I'm just looking at some shit here from his phone if you're wondering why I'm quiet."

"How the hell- You know what, I don't even wanna know. Where's Roman? I thought he would be home by now."

"He's out with Dean right now, they should be on the way back with Seth though"

"Shit- Sorry I gotta go, Doms calling"

"Oh-" the line cut. She continued to scroll, seeing messages discussing her injury.

"Hey Rips..? Are you alright in here? Seth is downstairs if you want to say hi" Roman spoke as he opened her door, watching her slam her laptop closed. He sensed something was up and walked in, shutting the door behind him.

"What happened?" "I.. I found some stuff from his phone that I hooked up to my laptop. Look, should I just wait until after Backlash to talk to him?"

Roman sat there and thought for a second, "Yeah.. that's the best choice you got right now. Look, backlash is this Saturday so let's just wait it out and talk to them after alright?"

She nodded and sat her laptop beside her, kicking the soft grey covers off her legs. "I'll go talk to Seth, how's his back?" "He's feeling better"