1.0

As two bi colored hair siblings could only stare at the horde of monsters in front of them

As two bi colored hair siblings could only stare at the horde of monsters in front of them. Monsters like this weren't supposed to exist right ?

As the older immediately protected the younger who could only hide his face on eldest shirt.

As something no someone ? blizt pass them striking to the monster. On cue more arrows rain down not once hitting the siblings.

As the creatures could only disintegrate back to the dust.

They could only open their eyes when they felt that their wounds have been healed.

There stood in front of them two people the blonde person carrying a sword ? and a coffin ? While the purple haired have a bow in her wand.

The eldest swears he saw a arrow manifesting out of nowhere. While the youngest who originally have his eyes close was looking at the two new individuals with sparkling eyes.

With that the two tagged team. The men provide support and healing to the female who fires loads of arrows with accurate hits.

As the battle quickly end so does the monsters turning to nothing but dust eventually flying into the wind.

"This is annoying why is the anti matter legion in these planet ?" The female was the first one to speak after a minute long silent.

"Now now don't be impatient we don't know their plan but we must be careful." The blonde stated. As he turn his body into them."We don't want the children to cry do we ?"

As both the Ames siblings couldn't help but be shocked seeing their face.

Markless

Yet they easily took down those hoards of monsters like slicing a pie. Over to the fact that they to have mastery in their own individual unique weapons.

As both siblings literally saw the blonde used the coffin in a fight as literal vines with thorns come out of the coffin. Dealing damge while imprisoning them.

As they both involuntary flinch when they felt a hand on their head. As they saw the fenale awkwardly patting them.

"There there something may be unexplainable which is sometimes the best thing to be or rather best decision. But for now rest."

With those words the two siblings felt their body weaken a sign of the fatigue taking them over.

"And when you wake up everthing will be fine."