1.1

It was all to quick one could even say that

It was all to quick one could even say that. A the purple haired female could be seen with two boxes of cream puffs on her hand.

As she quickly made her way to the crowd rushing ahead when she accidentally bump into someone. As she quickly regain her balance however the other person's cream puff flew to the ground.

"Cream puff." A gloomy yet stoic voice.

'Huh ?' As she turn her eyes on the cream puff laying on the floor. 'Oh'

As she mentally facepalm herself.

"Oh dear, my deepest apologies." A soft voice quickly pulled him out of his misery as he saw a purple haired girl with a single mark on her face.

"Here." As she held out a box of cream puff right in front of him.

As a floating question mark makes way. As she could only sigh.

"Cream puff as my apology for bumping into you."

With that right on the spot she swear she saw the sun.

"Thank you." As he accepted the box."Mash Burnedead."

"Oh im Alora. Nice to meet you." After her words she immediately scampered off.

Leaving a stunned Mash left behind.

"Alora ? What a nice name."

Alora could be seen blitzing pass everybody having the element lightning could truly be handy at times like this.

"Sorry im late Luocha !" The female exclaimed slamming the door open.

Causing Luocha to chuckle something truly never changed.

"Don't worry you're right in time."

"Wait what ?"

As the blonde couldn't help but let out a chuckle.

"You're getting faster."

"I suppose so." As the female slumped in the couch after putting the box in the table."Luocha guess what."

"What is it ?"

"A markless person really did exist."

Causing him to freeze as he himself know her personality when she found something interesting nor worth her time. She will abandon everything just like how she temporarily abandon being a merchant before boarding the express.

"Well that's rather interesting." Ad he held his hand on his chin.

"Markless yeah he is. But he's aura is strong rather strong for even a ordinary human being."

"Instead of focusing in having no magic he focus on physical instead ?"

"True , anyway what's for lunch ?"

"Your favorite."

As starry eyes makes way to her. Due to the happiness she immediately hug the blondd to which was reciprocated immediately.

"You're the best Luocha !" The female exclaimed.

A chuckle was the only reply now, now let's ready the table so we can eat already.

To which she immediately scampered off.

Something truly never changed.