A Diamond with a Heart of Stone

Emma's POV:

Emma's POV:

-------------------------------------------------

I always grew up as a humble independent child, I was the oldest out of 3 and it wasn't easy. Overtime I learned to adapt to it, one day I was in high school and during class the counselor pulled me out with the principal, vice principal, the other counselor, and a whole bunch of important people.

Who knew that this one day would have ruined me, they had told me that my whole family has gotten into a car crash and none of them made it out alive, my heart sunk I didn't know how to reply. My parents had asked for one thing before they died and it was to send me to a psych ward cause I had problems.

To be honest they made the right choice I was crazy at one point I tried to commit suicide and hurt myself but honestly it wasn't that bad I was with some people who cared. I remember this so vividly and it makes me proud of the independent, untouchable, and amazing person I am now.

Now I am on my 4th year of college studying Law. I have a new schedule as it is my first day back and I saw the tall, brunette, green eyed, giant who sat next to me at my lecture. I started to unpack my things so I could take notes and he introduced himself to me, and so I did too his name was Michael.

------------------------------------------------

Michael's POV:

-------------------------------------------------

I grew up as an outgoing wild child, I was the youngest of 2 older sisters. I love them so much but then my parents got a divorce and it shattered our bond because my dad got custody of me and my mom got custody of them. I haven't seen my sisters for 4 years, at that point I was like you know what I have to find one and I did she goes to Yale too her name is Yara, and me and her share a dog!

I am studying law in Yale its also my 4th year I got my schedule and one of my only lecture class is with this girl I've been eyeing for 4 years, people say she's looks like a diamond and i can confirm she does but she has a heart of stone. I would love to test that theory and I hope I can because I sit right next to her.

While me and her were taking out our books and computers I introduced myself and she said her name was Emma and it was also her 4th year studying law, half of the time I wasn't even focusing on what she was saying cause I was drowning in her luscious brown eyes they were a perfect, I'm not surprised cause she was perfect.

I admired her even more as she was walking to her other classes, she carried a beige tote bag every single day with her computer and some books, and her notes were so neat. She smelled amazing but personally I think she would smell better with my cologne.