Destiny queens - part 3

The three sisters stood at the airport with heavy hearts, preparing to bid farewell to their beloved siblings. Holding each other's hands tightly, they shared a group hug.

"Ifra spoke softly, "No matter the distance, our love as sisters will never wane."

Ishal added with a smile, "Across here, there, and everywhere, the bond we share will always make you the best sister in the world!"

Ayesha's voice resonated in the air, "Though we may be separated by distance, we are forever connected in our hearts."
As they released each other from their embrace, An announcement echoed through the air, calling for all passengers heading to Iran to proceed for check-in.

Ayesha stood there, holding her teddy bear tightly in one hand and her luggage in the other as we both gazed at her with a sense of bittersweet goodbye hanging in the air.

Ifra's message: "Take care of yourselves. Best of luck for the new beginning. You can do it. Don't stress yourself. Have meals on time. Call us when you need; your both sisters are always there for you. Fi amanillah."

Ishal's message: "Our father's angel, you are getting late. Take care. Don't skip Salah for anything. We know you are the best in the makeup field, and you will rock there. Best of luck. Fi amanillah."

Ayesha bid farewell to her beloved sisters with warm wishes and proceeded towards Iran.

"It's your turn, Ishal," Ifra remarked.
With tears welling up in her eyes,
Ishal expressed, "I will truly miss you, my beloved sister."
To which Ifra replied softly, "I will miss you too, my dear sister."

Announcement -Turkey and Malaysia flights will take off together. Passengers must proceed for check-in.

"Let's journey together, by the will of Allah, to a foreign land where we will have no one to call our own except Allah SWT. Let's find this part of our life where we will find success with our beloved Allah SWT rather than this fake world " ishal said
"Absolutely true, sissy. But make sure you take care of yourselves, or else my flying slipper might just come flying your way," Ifra threatened jokingly.

"Are you serious?" Ishal exclaimed, as they both left for There flights

(In Malaysia, Ifra will manage the abaya designing branch, while in Iran, Ayesha will oversee the organic makeup branch. In Turkey, Ishal will be in charge of the industrial branch.)

After a 7-hour journey, Ayesha arrived at her destination in Iran, where a Rolls Royce was waiting to take her to her new home.

Then a woman approached Ayesha and asked, "Are you the daughter of Mr. Shaikh Ali?" Ayesha replied, "Yes, that's me." The woman said, "Oh, ma'am, please come with me. I have been appointed to take care of you. Here is my ID, Iqra."

Ayesha checked her ID and settled into the backseat of the car.
As they journeyed for a few minutes, Ayesha was enthralled by the stunning scenery of Iran.
She quickly phoned her father to inform him of her safe arrival.
Just as she ended the call, the car came to a halt in front of a magnificent mansion.