Author's Note: Welcome!

Hello! This is my very first work that is just for fun with no set ending! I will be honest, I have no goal in mind for this piece nor do I have a set schedule either, which means any or all updates will not have any correlation to time or dates. Honestly, I have no idea if I will even finish this story! Nonetheless, I want to publish something that I enjoy and have some fun! If you are willing to stick by me to see it to the end, I would be more than grateful!

Overall, my goal is to not only have fun but also write to improve my skills. I have almost no confidence in my writing so far despite being my career choice and what I am attending college to become. For now, I am just using this platform to gain some feedback and have some fun while improving! With that being said, if this story sucks, don't hesitate to say so! If there are plot holes or mistakes, don't hesitate to comment about it! I want people to enjoy my works!

***

This chapter is not only to tell you that this story may not be finished and updates may be few and far between, but to also give a general sense of what it is about! Below this section will be what I have planned for this story, just a general sense because I don't want to give away too much! As I mentioned in the description, this will be far from the normal anime scenes. I have been reading an immense amount of these stories and I got bored of the same thing over and over again. But I loved the topic! With how much I love to write, I thought "Why not?" I hope that this story doesn't stray too far, rather instead is a spin-off of the universe of MHA. Anyway, I hope that this story interests someone and you decide to stick around! Before I ramble some more, here are the topic points!

Dadzawa (Main reason for this story)

Abused Deku

Adopted Deku

Possible BakuDeku, I am not sure yet

Changes to the hero society

Might hate on All Might?

EraserMic

Overall, I have no idea how this story will go or how it will end. I may write a chapter, regret it, and completely rewrite it. I have no idea! I want to just have fun and kinda wing this story and see where it goes. Obviously, I am going to try and keep the plot holes to a minimum or nonexistent if I can help it. But I want to try! If I update a chapter enough to change part of the plot, I will put a warning at the beginning with the date so it is noticeable. If I lose the plot or hit writer's block, I will post an author's note section asking for suggestions! For now, I am just going to go with the flow!

I hope this story brings in some readers and some fun people! I look forward to any interactions and hope this story piques your interest! I hope to post a chapter soon! Today is not over yet!

***

This story will also have some very mature topics! Most stories will have warnings and mine will not be any different. I will forwarn you of the topics here and also before they happen in the story. I have my own mental health issues and I know that it can trigger people far beyond fixing if there are no warnings. I will not neglect these, but if I happen to miss a spot, please comment to tell me! Do not be shy! I want to fix this for the sake of my readers and anyone who could be sent through an unwanted spiral!

Here are the topics that it will hit on

!!!

Child abuse, child neglect, Rape, murder, bullying and gore

!!!

Just like above, I will always warn of the topic coming up I will label that spot with "!!!" and the topic it touches on. I will then put the same markings afterward to let you know when the scene ends. If the whole chapter is something you should be warned about, I will specify so in the beginning of the chapter with the topics that it will touch on. If you read past, please read with caution. Despite my lack of confidence in my skills, I have noticed I love to write with details. I will not forgo this habit, especially when I enjoy writing about the positive changes and outcomes that come from these detailed scenes. Instead, I will always put a warning beforehand to let you know that it is coming. As I mentioned previously, I am not ignorant of the outcomes of reading something that triggers you. I want people to feel comfortable reading my stories by knowing what will happen rather than being blindsided.

Overall, please be cautious, I have no idea where or how deep this story will go. I don't want to cause any harm to anyone.

If you have any comments, requests, or suggestions, Please feel free to comment or message me about them! I am open to just about anything! Look for a chapter to be posted hopefully in the next few days! Thank you again for even just reading this silly chapter! I look forward to this story and what it will become!