How Korra and Percy met

I do not own Percy jackson or Legend of Korra

19 years ago...

"Wahhh, Wahh." A newborn baby cried as his mother had abandoned him in the cold winter night and the baby started turning blue when a old women named Katara grabbed the baby and sang," Hush little baby don't say a word, old women is gonna take care of you..." (Cringe right?) and Katara took  the baby to her hut and smiled, Katara saw the baby gentle open his sea green eyes and thought of a name for the baby and thought for a couple minutes untill she said," Percy." 

6 years ago...

6 year old Percy who had already mastered the water element and was a master of the water element met 4 year old Korra and Percy was originally practicing waterbending with master Katara "His mom" and Korra saw Percy and yelled," Hey weird stranger! What are you doing here huh? This is only for the avatar to practice!" Percy groaned and thought, this was the avatar that he was supposingly to teach?! Ugh, he thought he hated annoying bratty kids. He walked over to where Korra was and put out his hand to shake and tried to talk while keeping his cool," Hi my name is Percy and my mother is Katara and I am your water bending master." Korra looked at me and said," Aren't you only two years older than me?" "I sighed and said," I'm the best waterbender in the world and youngest but if you don't belive me," he suddenly changed his voice into a sly voice when he has tricks up his sleeves but Korra didn't know back then so she said," What?" "We can do Pro-bending duel..." "Yes! Right here and now!"

"Percy..." said Katara and Percy just smirked and said," NOW!" which toatally scared little Korra and whipped Korra's but with water whip and Korra started crying and the lotus members took Korra away and glared at Percy who was laughing and got smacked on the head by Katara. And from that day on that's how Percy and Korra friendship grew.

 Hey guys I hope you enjoyed the little preview of the story!

-Faves :P

P.s

Comment  and vote pls!!!