Chapter 14.2, Another Shitty Mission

~ Dust's Pov ~

I wake up to Killer's annoying ass beating our door down. Horror wakes up as well, and all Killer said was 'Mission, Now, Get up' and ran off. I suppose he'd had another night with Cross. Slut, I get out of bed and put my jacket and slippers on. Horror does the same, and then we get ready together. 

Nightmare made us meet up in the main area of the castle/his throne room. We gathered around and Nightmare told us what to do, we had to commit another arson legit. I roll my eyes, I fucking hate NM. I walk out of the room after we were fully told what to do.

We made it to the house and did as we were told, unfortunately Killer's dumbass can't see shit and burnt my arm, It wasn't that painful, but it stunk like pure hell.  

We came back to the castle with minor injuries, well expect me. But I didn't tell anyone about it, killer's dumbass didn't even notice he did it either. Fucking hate him sometimes. I head off to my room for some alone time as I sit on my bed and look at the burn, it hurt like pure dire hell and it looked bad but would way worse on a human. I sigh to myself, and think for a while before my thoughts are interrupted by Horror coming into my room.

He set some bandages down for my minor scars and scrapes. I smile at him and he leaves, Horror still needed to be healed by NM so he left. I wrap up my Injuries, and lay down to sleep. I plan to get some rest for a while.

~ Creator's/Authors Note

Sorry for the short chapter, I was feeling lazy af and I needed to post smt abt this book. So yeah- on top of the fact it's been sitting in my drafts for a month now.