06 || INFERNO

Mar 1 , Wednesday.
3:35AM
📍: INDI'S & KILLY'S RESIDENTS • FALMOUTH • ST JAMES.

3:35AM📍: INDI'S & KILLY'S RESIDENTS • FALMOUTH • ST JAMES

KAJAIRO DUJAY BLAKE | 24

I looked down at her as she closed her legs her body moving in discomfort.

Last time mi tek Molly mi hood tan up stiff until eh come outta mi system nuh matta how much mi try fuck it out.

Suh imagine weh she a guh tru.

I took my hands out of my pocket rubbing it over my face in frustration.

*Doh dweet*

*Yah guh ruin har life*

"Mek it stop .... please" She whined the alcohol evident in her voice. "Yuh drunk , mi cyah help yuh" I backed away from her slightly.

"Please" Tears welling up in her eyes that looked up at me pleading.

*Yah guh tek advantage a har*

*Yah guh be a worsta person than you are now*

"Tek off yuh clothes and laydown , keep on yuh panties" She nodded doing as I said turning my back to her I took off my shirt , pants then airforce putting it in the corner of the room.

Turning back around I saw her sitting in the bed stareing at me her legs moving slightly. Walking up to the bed I moved the sheets getting into the bed beside her. She slid her body underneath the sheet laying on her back a uncomfortable look on her face.

*Ute weh yah duh?*

Ignore the voice in my head I pulled her body closer to mine feeling her exposed breast on my chest. I held her cold body to mine radiating the heat of my body to hers.

"Weh yah duh?" She muttered trying to move closer into my warmth. "Skin to skin helps" I answered feeling her hard nipples pressing on my chest.

Swallowing hard staring at the white walls feeling my dick grow hard.

My teeth clenched when she started moving around whining in displeasure. Finally looking down I saw her eyes closed forcing her head into my chest.

"Kajairo" I scrunched up my face at the words that left her mouth.

Mi nuh like hear mi name , eh remind mi a mi mada.