Chapter 12-A Dangerous Mission. Journey to the Land of Waves

"Ninjakind knew that they cannot change society. So instead of reflecting on themselves, they blamed the samurais"

Journey to the Land of Waves Arc Part 1

During Team Eleven's last night in South Town

Location: ???

The dragon-like demon enters the room where his lord was present

The dragon-like demon enters the room where his lord was present. Despite his fierce reptilian appearance it would not be a stretch to say that there was a sense of uneasiness and fear in his eyes as he entered the room to meet with his boss in his feminine form. He was by far from being in a good mood due to the failed assassination attempt on a specific person's life.

Demon Lord: The lower sixth failed and that samurai brat lived........

The fierce looking dragon gives a gulp before making his first words known to the very sour demon lord.

Shendu: You want me to dispose of the lower sixth, my Lord?

Demon Lord: As I have mentioned before, with that annoying sound ninja guarding the boy, I somewhat expected that this result was the likely outcome considering the lower sixth's level.

Shendu: So what will become of the lower sixth?

Demon Lord: I don't expect him to have the nerve to come back here ever again unless the mission is fulfilled so I expect him to carry on which I don't mind. The more demons go after the boy, the merrier.

While there were clear signs of fear on Shendu's face, the way the Demon Lord spoke of his weaker comrade piqued his curiosity and it was something which he couldn't leave unanswered.

Shendu: You must really hate the boy........With that said, back when I was moving up the ranks, you would have killed that Sith by now.

Demon Lord: I'm not going to say no to free labour, especially when it comes to that boy who I loath so much.

Now it was the way his superior spoke of his target which gained Shendu's curiosity. Despite it being a sensitive subject for the Demon Lord, the dragon-like demon takes a risk and questions the statements.

Shendu: I'm still puzzled as to why you wouldn't want to end him yourself after what all of his dead parents did to you. Yes, his growth is guaranteed as more time passes so killing him as soon as possible is the ideal answer. With that said, I doubt his power will surpass your very own, let alone his own parents.

Demon Lord: Tch.....

Shendu: My Lord?

Demon Lord: You don't even know half of it Shendu. The bottom line is that I want that boy dead as soon as possible.

Shendu: But.......

Demon Lord: ....................................

Words were not needed, the silence was enough to let Shendu know that his superior was not pleased with his orders being questioned.