ONE

??:In this world what I want I get it.No one has the right to say no to me.Let him beg but whatever I decided will happen.So,tell him to prepare himself to leave the University.

PA:Okay Sir!

JEON JUNGKOOK

THIS IS JEON JUNGKOOK.HE IS A PROFESSOR OF YONSEI UNIVERSITY.(Oopss not a Professor)
A STRICT PROFESSOR.
HE IS A MATH LECTURER.EACH AND EVERY STUDENTS OF THE UNIVERSITY SACRED OF HIM.
AS HE IS COLD,RUDE,ARROGANT,MOODY,STUBBORN,
CRUEL ETC.

HE IS 27 YEARS OLD.HE BORN IN BUSAN BUT FOR HIS PROFESSION HE MOVED IN SEOUL.HE HAVE HIS MOM,DAD AND BROTHER.
HE LOVES TO READ BOOKS.HE ENJOY PLAYING PIANO,GUITAR.HE IS A SINGLE HANDSOME,SEXY,BEAUTIFUL MAN.

~That's It~

On the otherside~
A girl is sitting on a classroom chair looking out through the window at the sky and talking while looking at the sky.
Everyone's bullying her.Like EVERYONE.

A girl intensionally drop water on her books and papers.Someone playing with her hair.Making fun of her but she is not response to anyone.Because everyday she have to tolerate this sh!ts.It's not new for her.

Yeon Joo-da:Everyone sir is coming.Take your sits.

Everyone did what she said.
The whole classroom is silent.Actually nobody dares to talk as their STRICT PROFESSOR is
coming.Who is none another then
JEON JUNGKOOK.

Jungkook entered at the classroom.And every girl's mouth is open as he looks so handsome.
They stand up for showing respect.
ACCEPT THAT GIRL.
Who is still busy looking outside.

Jungkook NOTICED her.

Jk:Everyone sit down.(With cold face)
And you.(Pointing at that girl)

Everyone looked at her.They’re laughing.
Because she looks like she just wake up.As students ruin her hair.

Jk:HELLO??MISS!!I'M TALKING TO YOU.

Suddenly Yeon Joo-da speaks~

Yeon Joo-da:I think sir she is deaf and speech impaired.Hahaaha(While laughing)

Everyone is laughing included Yeon Joo-da.