TWO

Sara(maid):Hey?Eat your dinner.(rolling eyes)
I'm not your servant.I'm Mr park's family's servant.They're actually right that you’re beautiful and smart with your face and also brain.

??:That's why I'm a student and you’re a maid.

Sara(maid):You b!tch.(Angry voice)

??:At least not like you huh.(Rolling her eyes)

Sara(maid):Huh I don't care what you say to me.At least I'm not a child without my parents.I'm working for my parents and look at you.You’re father and mother sold you so sad.Hahaha(while laughing)

??:Get lost from this room.

Sara(maid):Huh?

??:I SAID GET LOST FROM HERE.(While screaming)

Sara left the room with her angry face.
But Sara was happy as she hurt her. She felt  satisfied.

On the otherside~
That girl was crying silently.The pain that nobody can see,nobody can feel.
The lost which nobody can tolerant but she is feeling it every second,every minutes and every hour.
She don't know why she is still alive.What she is doing here in this hell.Where nobody care about anyone except them.
Where LOVE,CARE,RESPECT, TRUST,HAPPINESS, ENJOY doesn’t exist.
Where just HATE,TORTURE,DISHONESTY, FAKE PEOPLE,DISRESPECT, SADNESS exist.

How can your own parents be so selfish?
How can they sold their own child?How can they forget about their own blood.
How can be they are this much selfish and cruel?How?

??:The only and one person loved me she also passed out.She also left me alone in this cruel world.I just wanted one thing from her.She can't give me that also.I only wanted to live with you where you're living now.If you're living in heaven I want to live together.If you're living in hell still I want to live with you.That hell is better then this hell.
Why you did that?Why?Why you leave me alone?
WHY?Grannieee.(While crying alot)
I miss you alot.
I thought I'm going to get married with the gentleman.Who at least care for me but again I'm wrong.
In my own engagement day I had to see my fiancee with another women.They’re kissing each other.Woahhhh how FUVKING BEAUTIFUL.Ahhhhhh
(While screaming)

Talking to herself and complaining about her life to God she fell asleep.
(How difficult it is for her,Isn't it?She is suffering alot)

Moring time~7:00AM

She wake up and found herself on the floor.
She gets up from the floor and freshen herself.Took a warm shower and make herself ready for University.
Without taking breakfast she gets out from the house.
It doesn’t matter to anyone if she eat or not.So,that's not big deal for anyone.It's not like she is angry that's why she didn’t taken her breakfast she is late for her class that's why she gets out from the house quickly.
She takes the bus and reached on her destination.

Meanwhile~

Joo-Da:My "Spicy girls“ where are you?

Spicy girls:We're here.

Joo-Da:I have a plan.

Minji:What?

Joo-Da:Where is that dumb girl?