The Coffee Shop

Nick yawns "goodmorning sweetheart~" "Goodmorning babe" Vel sends back in a sleepy voice. He sits up and stretches "I should probably wash the sheets" Nick puts his hand on Vels hand "how about we go get some coffee to start the morning off and wake us up a bit?" Nick tells in his seductive voice yet again making Vels cheeks get a tint of blush. They agree to get coffee and start the walk, it's a rainy morning so they bring an umbrella. As they're walking there's a bit of lightning, the loud sounds frighten Vel so he hugs Nick's arm for comfort and nick gives him a couple pats on the head. They arrive at the coffee shop and get there order. They both get Carmel ribbon crunch frappes and Vel also gets a lemon loaf bar. "I love your septum" the cashier says. "Thank you!" Vel responds with. They eat and end up doing some errands for the day while they're out. It's close to night so they start walking home. While they're a bit closer to their house "Shall we dance in the rain my dear?~ I know how much you love the rain" Nick asks. "Please!?" Vel answers. They dance in the rain for a bit and while doing so, Nick ironically notices the cashier walk into his house after work. They finally arrive home and get ready for bed, Vel falls asleep in fast in Nick's arms but Nick stays up thinking about the cashier. He decides to slip out from under Vel and walks to the cashiers house, he breaks in and goes to his kitchen to grab a knife. The cashier wakes up from hearing his window open and grabs his Handgun from his nightstand, the cashier starts walking down his stairs to find who he thinks is a burglar. He can't find him anywhere and starts checking the rooms around the house, he gets to his baby's room and sees Nick standing there with a bloody knife standing over his baby's bed. The cashier is shaky and tries to shoot but misses and drops his gun, Nick turns around and runs up to him, shoving the knife into his stomach. The cashier stands there in shock and he stares at Nick, Nick bends down to grab the gun, putting it up to the man's chin pointing at his brain... Vel wakes up and notices his beloved husband isn't there with him, but the adorable boy hears the shower going. He walks to the bathroom and opens the door to see Nick showering. "What are you doing up baby?" Vel asks. "Oh I'm sorry dear, I just wanted to take a quick shower. You can join me if you'd like?" They shower together for a bit and eventually both goto sleep.