𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐃

Chapter 3

Jungkook :

"𝐊im let's go we are getting late. I have shoot " I said when I can feel him checking me out. My plan worked what you think about yourself Kim. When I first lay my eyes on you you became mine only mine. For these days I was silent but now it is enough you are mine and I will make you mine in anyway if I have to loose my sanity.

"Yes master! The c-car is ready " He stuttered a little. How cute. We left for a magazine shoot. I hadn't slept for the whole night after he left my room I went to Uncle's room. He was packing up when I entered....

Flashback ••

"Uncle can I come in? " I asked when Uncle said I can. I entered and hugged uncle who shockingly hugged me back.
"What happened Kook? " I cried hard hard as hard possible for me. I am sad. I loved him but he rejected me. Now I feel like someone tore my heart into two piece .
"Uncle I have tried so hard but I failed but this is breaking my heart Uncle . "
"What happened Kook, bub Tell me what happened? " I looked at him. My tears are streaming down from my eyes to cheek wetting my clothes.
"I have fallen in love Uncle, I am in love with someone. "
"That is a good news why are you crying bub? "
"I am in love with My Bodyguard Kim Taehyung. I don't know when but I am now in deeply love with Kim Taehyung" I cried out I thought Uncle will be angry but he started to Pat my head.

"Kook I have no problem with you falling in love with him. But I am afraid he might never accept you because he is a rational person. He will never go against the rules of Master and Bodyguard. He is military person Bub. He knows how to serve with rules not to break them. But if you truly love him you have to try. I can say try hard and make him fall hard for you. I wanna hear good news when I come back " I smiled and nodded. I hugged Uncle and came back my room.

Flashback end ••

I rubbed off little moist from my eyes. I wore back my glasses. The car stopped in front of the main office. I came out as usual all bodyguard saved me from my paparazzies . I heard my fans screaming my names. All girls and boys are screaming just for me. The industry knows very well I am gay and I am into cross dressing . Girls thinks me a leader of their babygirlism while boy dies to have one picture with me.

"So what is the theme today Mr Kang ? " I asked while checking my makeup in mirror.
"Today actually one of male lead is absent I am kinda tensed. What I will do I don't know. For teh magazine we need a boy on whom lap you have to sit to have poses. The theme is couple. Valentine's Day is coming for that theme. " L
Kang tensed up and  pointed out the theme.

"I have eye on someone. If you don't have problem? " I said when Kang hold my hands.
"Of course I don't. Who is it? "
"My bodyguard Kim Taehyung "
Taehyung looked at me with half open mouth. I smirkes internally.
"I don't have problem I am telling them to set the background " I nodded when he left.

I got up and hold Taehyung's hand dragging him inside the changing room.
"Open the glass Kim " I ordered and opened his glasses. I looked at him deep in his eyes. His deep ocean like eyes. Which are my drowning place. I wanna drown there, die there but want them as mine to admire me only me.

"Get ready Kim

"Get ready Kim. I don't want you to be late " I said handing him teh outfit.
"Master I don't think I "
"Shhhh I am not saying I am ordering so shut up and do what I am saying " I said coming out from the room.

After 5 minutes He came out getting all ready. I drool over him but he is drooling over me more than  me. It is my victory.
He is wearing a thin shirt which is flexing his muscles. It is white in colour and black jeans. Hebsat down on the sofa in set. I walked over and as The photographer said I sat down on his lap and he wrapped his arm around my waist. I hold his neck while another hand of mine touched his chest.

(Jungkook's outfit

(Jungkook's outfit. Jk is without shirt under that jewellery)

His hands are sweaty and warm. It traces my neck then hold my firmly. While I hold his hair.
"Good next Kim Place hold Jungkook by holing his a$$ " He told us and soon Taehyung hands gripped my ass and I hold him toghtly placing his head closely to my chest. His mouth is near to my nipples. They are now hard and seeking for attention.
"Wow excellent now Place Jungkook on couch and hold his nech with you hand. I mean kinds Choking you know" I smirked because I saw him gulping. He softly put me on couch and hold my neck.
"Choke me Kim, hard" His eyes widened to hear me. His hands formed around my neck.
I groaned but it my pleasure.

"Excellent and last just Kim lay down on Jungkook's chest and Jungkook caresse His hair." He slowly lay down on my chest leaving my neck I started to caress his hair.

"Ok done so it's ended now " The photographer announced. I draggee Kim with me to change room.
I close the door.
"So Kim get ready and we will leave after it. "
"I am sorry "
"Why? " A firm grip hold my back and pushed me on wall almost choke. I looked at him when I see another person, another Kim Taehyung in front of me. But I like all Taehyung bad, worst, good best.

"Why are doing this? Why are you making the things more difficult? "
"Me oh Kim you forget you last night said you are not interested in me. You are asexual did you already forget? "
"You and me can never be a thing remember it. I am not interested in you. "
I smirked. And caunged the position. Now he is pinned by me on wall.
"You will be mine Kim Your ego will shattered in front of me. I will make you mine. You are born to be mine " I smiled before tracing my finger from his face to him chest to end in his shaft.
"And your body in mine . If you cannot be mine I will destroy the fucking world "

I said and left the room. After changing we left for mansion. Now the actual game will start....

To be continued.....