𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐃

Chapter 4

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ ;
𐌀fter that day me and Taehyung never partially talked about that shoot. 2 months already passed with the blow of air. I became busy with my shoots and the tension between is started to increase more and more. Our shoot became so famous and he also became a face for k-world. I don't know why he quit this bodyguard job and become a model. Well if he agree then I can make the way easier but now I have to make him confess then we will think about it.

Today I am going a party with him. Jimin's birthday party also his 5 th year anniversary of his relationship with Yoongi. Both celebration will be held in the rooftop of XXX club owned by Jimin's dad. My other friends Mingyu , Wonwoo his boyfriend. Hoseok and his girlfriend Yoonji (😁), And Cha Eunwoo my childhood friend.

All knows about my crushbess over Taehyung and they made up a good plan with it. The most powerful weapon  " Jealousy ". Jealous people is really the most truthful and loyal person in the world.

I took a good shower and changed outfit with my beautiful outfit. Well crossdressing is main point of this party Jimin, Me and My some of friends are going to dress up in beautiful outfits.

I wore the outfit and did some little make-up. I love doing girly makeup. Tinting my lips with The best red colour I went out of room to downstairs where Taehyung is waiting for me.

(Jungkook outfit

(Jungkook outfit. If you have problem don't read further. Because In other country men wear this types of outfits who are normally belong to queer community)

I saw him wearing a black tuxedo black coat and  black bottom pair. He looks handsome and sexy. But he is my man. He looked at me better say checked me from up to bottom. In these days he started to show more emotion which were somhow he was not able to show before.

"Are you going to wear this? " His deep voice ranged in the room. And I swear I felt my whole body shivered. The spine if mine shivered out with the deep voice if his. Sending staring electric shudder ti my nipple and lower fragment.

"Yes I am Kim. Why do you care? And moreover my long term crush is coming there I want to get close to him. I want to look more sexy for him. After many long years later finally I am going to see him, My crush Cha Eunwoo" I smiled as I felt his eyesbrow cocked up with shockness.

"What ever let's go it's getting late o don't wanna miss my chance " I left leaving him behind he also follows me just some second later. He sat dow  beside me inside the car. A noughty idea came in my mind. I take off my coat and started to flex my my white skin and collarbone. I saw him side eyeing me and then looked away. A tint is visible in his cheek. Which is enough to make me smirk.

The party started just some time ago. All ar where already. The sound of every beat of music is blasting from speaker. I entered andet my friend group and saw Eunwoo. He has girlfriend and but still agreed to help me. And his girlfriend too. He looked at me and me to. We both shared a look.

I sat down beside him. We take some shotd of vodka but I only took 2 because I have to stay sober enough to feel him jealous.
"Kook if you don't mind can we have some moments with the beats if music ? " I smiled and nodded. We went to the dancefloor. We both started to dance and like to show more intimate he started to pull me closer. I cans ee Taehyung fisted his palm and looking at us angrily. I made  Eunwoo stand in front of me and made a scene like we are kissing . I closed my eyes inhear a thud sound.

When I opened mybeyes Eunwoo is laying on floor and I got picked up on shoulder of Kim Taehyung. Onsaw my friends showing ne some best of luck. I smiled in victory.

"Yaah Kim Fucking Taehyung leave me I wanna kiss My Eunwoo " I tried to sound drunk but his voiced horced like a lion near mg ear.
"Shut up petal id you don't want worst punishment " God I was waiting for this moment. He throw me on the back seat if the acr and he drove me to a mansion which is not mine.

He picked me up in bridal style again and took me inside the mansion. He straight took me to the bedroom locking the door behind he throw me on bed.

"You are just a Slut huh. When I ignored you went to that childhood crush for attention huh! But I don't care because you are mine. I will not allow what is mine roam around for attention in front another men . "
"Why do you care you don't like me. You said yourself"

"Said because I thought that you might be happy and move on but it started to pain my heart seeing you move on is not good for ne petal. So now from on you are mine only mine . " His voice is deep and so harsh .
"Why why you rejected me tell Me Kim? " I hold the front of his shirt and pulled him closer.

"You are my first and only love Petal but you are only 25 and I am 10 years older than you. I thought society will never accept us but seeing you closer I cannot stop myself anymore . I want you. I cannot live without you Petal "

I hugged him I cried in his chest. His heartbeat is like a melody ro me.
"Then push away your all thoughts and claim ne as yours Taehyungie. Please I want ro be claimes by please claim me " He looked at me I leaned to him lip and oir lips met. My whole body jolted with the taste of his hot mouth. His tongue explored my whole mouth while clothes strated to trail off from both if us body.

From kissing he started to play with my hard nipples. His mouth and tongue teased my hole and shaft. We both became sweaty. His hands gripped me tughtly while he hanneres inside my body like an animal in rust. I love it I love him. He is mine only mine.

And he is only place where I can rely on.

The End......

Hope you all like this shortshot 💜