More Spider-People

Gwen P.O.V

After escaping Alchemax and the forest surrounding it, Miles, Peter and I made our way to Aunt May's house. It was... painful, to see all the flowers and gifts mourning Peter. I thought it'd be easier dealing with it the second time, but... After being left completely alone, it just hit even harder. 

When we reached May's house, she immediately knew who we were, how we were from other dimensions. To tell us more, she took us to her shed in the back garden. 

Upon opening it, we all entered and moved below ground. As we descended, I couldn't help but take in all the sights and see all the different vehicles and other devices this dimension's Peter had. It was incredible! Once we reached the bottom, a row of suits were arranged on the side. Close by, there was a blackboard connecting Alchemax and everything related to the super collider, the device which brought us all here. 

Aunt May: Peter knew how dangerous the job was. But he figured the only one who could stop this guy was Spider-man. 

Miles: Kingpin knows we're coming. We're going to be outnumbered. 

Aunt May: Don't be so sure. You might need these. 

She holds out a bunch of name cards and markers. We were all confused, until we sensed others hanging above us. Simultaneously, we all looked up to see glowing eyes above us. 

Aunt May; You think you're the only people who thought to come here? 

One of the Spider-people were in black and white. He wore a trench coat and a fedora. Huh... 

Noir: Hey fellas. 

Miles: Is-Is he in black and white? 

Peter: Where is that wind coming from? We're in a basement. 

Noir: Wherever I go the wind follows. And the wind smells like rain. 

Yikes. Edgy much? 

The next one to introduce themself, or rather themselves, was some kind of anime girl with a giant spider robot. She said something in Japanese which I did not understand a single word of. 

Peter: This could not get any weirder. 

???: It can get weirder. 

Our attention falls onto a cartoon pig who's hands were wet. He held his hand out to us for a handshake. 

Pig: I just washed my hands, that's why they're wet. No other reason. 

All at the same time, our Spider Senses tingle and we speak at the same time. 

Spider-people: You're like me. 

Peni: Now, we're just trying to find a way home. 

Her robot follows her emotion, creating a sad face with a tear under their eye. 

Noir: The only way back is back through that collider gizmo. Only trouble is-

Porker: One of us has to stay behind and destroy it. 

We all volunteer but Miles interjects. 

Miles: No, no. You don't get it. 

Peni: Don't get what?-

Immediately after asking, we all glitch with the exception of Miles. I curled up into a ball from the pain and took heavy breaths after it stopped. 

Miles: None of you can stay here. If you stay here, you'll die. I'm the guy who's gonna turn it off. And I'm gonna get you all home before I do. Look, I made a promise so... I have to keep it.