chapter 59

(all the brothers entered inside hobi's room worriedly, jimin carried jungkook's medical bag behind them as they came towards hobi. All the brothers surrounded hobi quietly trying not to wake him up, taehyung caressed his hair placing a kiss on his forehead as he wiped the dried tears off his face)

(Jungkook then slowly took hobi's hand, all the brother's heart ached looking at the red skin of his hand which was scaled badly, he took a lukewarm water in a bowl and dipped a cloth in it and gently placed it on his arm, it was the only way to cool the burn down, he knows it must be burning a lot. The sudden touch on his arm made hobi whimper in pain, then suga gently patted his head to put him back to sleep.

(After sometimes Jungkook took out aftersun lotion and gently started applying on it this time hobi cried loudly and got up)

Hobi: h-hyung it's hurting please...stop (he cried trying to stop Jungkook from putting the lotion on his hand, but yoongi held his other hand gently preventing him from touching the other hand)

Yoongi: baby, let him treat it (hobi shook his head as tears flowed down his cheeks indicating how much it was hurting him, taehyung kneeled near the ved and gently wiped his tears)

Taehyung: stop crying... please let him treat it

Hobi: b-but hyung it's hurting (he sobbed)

Taehyung: I know baby, but it will be fine after he treats it...be a good boy and bear it for sometimes (hobi cried but didn't protest further and hugged suga who was sitting beside him, he hid his face in his chest and started sobbing loudly as the memories of the coffee incident came crashing in his mind, he cried loudly.

Namjoon's angry face flashed before his eyes, his heart beat increased remembering namjoon's shoutings and his words, he called him a stupid, hobi sobbed snuggling into yoongi's chest, Yoongi kept on caressing his hair after a few minutes Jungkook wrapped a white cloth around his hand and then took out a painkiller)

Jin: hobi, baby look here..(hobi slowly looked at jin still sobbing, jin wapied his tears and filled a glass of water) here have this painkiller and it will be fine in a few minutes

(He made hobi take the painkiller, then jk put a bandaid on his forehead where he had gotten a cut after that yoongi made hobi sit on his lap, he covered him with a blanket as the other brothers also sat there and then jimin asked caressing hobi's hair)

Jimin: hobi, how did you get a cut on your forehead and what happened to your hand? (Jimin asked but hobi didn't say any and snuggled into yoongi's chest)

Jin: hobi, can you tell us what happened here after we left? (Hobi slowly shook his head and replied)

Hobi: y-you will scold me (Jungkook sighed and cupped his face gently)

Jk: nobody's going to scold you, be a good boy and tell us what happened? (He again shook his head turning to the other side and hugged yoongi)

Jin: was namjoon there when you hurt yourself? (Hobi nodded and after a few minutes they again heard hobi sobbing, the brothers frowned taehyung held hobi's chin and made him look in his eyes)

Taehyung: why are you crying? At least tell us what happened?

Hobi: n-nothing, i am sleepy

Yoongi: but at least tel–

Jin: alright sleep (he said as he placed hobi on the bed and covered him with a blanket after wiping his tears, as he caressed hobi's hair in a few minutes he was fast asleep, the brothers slowly got up and left after giving a peck on his forehead)

(They came out of hobi's room then yoongi spoke)

Yoongi: i wonder why he is not telling me what happened to him?