chapter 60

"let's bunk" (soobin said closing his book, gaining hobi's and the other boy's attention)

"Huh? What do you mean"? (Hobi asked soobin rolled his eyes)

"Don't tell me you never bunked your classes" (soobin said in disbelief hobi innocently shook his head mumbling "never" in his baby voice, all the friends sighed in disbelief)

"Like seriously? Never in your whole life?" (Yeonjun asked hobi looked at them blinking his eyes innocently, yes he is 14 years old but he still behaves like a baby because his brothers always treated him like one)

"No, i never bunked...what do you do after bunking classes? Where do you go?"  (Hobi asked curiosity written all over his face)

"We go to cafes first, to eat something. Then arcade to play some fun games and at last if we still have time then we go to ice cream parlors to have ice cream and then we go back to school, it's so fun" (beomgyu explained in his high pitched voice, everyone could see how excited he was to bunk the class, seeing him so excited hobi couldn't hold himself back, he wants to bunk too.. but, what if his brothers found out?

"Umm, how do you sneak out of the school without getting caught by the guards?"  (He questioned. Kai sighed and replied)

"It's pretty easy, you know the back door of our school?" (Hobi nodded and he continued) The back door isn't locked and there are no guards so we sneak out from there, how dumb they are to leave the door unlocked" (he laughed)

"Let's go guys, next class is of chemistry. And you know how much i hate chemistry right? Let's bunk" (they all nodded to what soobin said and immediately started packing their bags but hobi tugged yeonjun's sleeve like a baby, he looked at him with a questionable look)

"What's wrong, hobi? (Yeonjun asked hobi fiddled with his fingers and replied)

"C-can i..can i come along?, i promise i will not bother any of you, i just want to experience how much fun it is to bunk classes" (He said, all of them stopped packing their bags and looked at him more like glaring at the poor baby, hobi gulped feeling scared)

"Uhm, did i say something wrong?"

(Yeonjun sighed as he cupped hobi's face like a big brother, his brothers always do that when they want to make him understand something, yeonjun cupped his face and spoke looking at him)

"We made this plan in front of you, We all are friends, you're also included in our group, every plan we make you're bound to come along, you don't have to ask us okay? You are also a part of our group understood? (Hobi smiled nodded his head) You're coming along, We weren't leaving you here alone, anyways"

(Hobi smiled and jumped excitedly, it's his first time and he can't wait to bunk the classes and enjoy with his friends)

"Thank you so much" (he said and started packing his bag but stopped when he remembered something)

"But wait guys" (all of them looked at him) "what if my brothers found out about it? They are gonna kill me"

"Nothing will happen. AT this time all the adults are at work, i am sure your brothers won't go to arcade, ice cream parlor or cafes during their work hours, right?" (Hobi nodded his head) Then let's go"

(They all nodded, packed their bags, and slowly sneaked out of the school, once they were out. they ran as fast as they could. And stopped when they were almost out of breath)

"Damn this is...this is so fun" (hobi said panting heavily trying to catch his breath)

"I know right, bunking have always been my favorite part" (soobin said making the other boy roll their eyes)