Chapter 14

He got a message from Jimin that he needs his help so he rushes to the address he had sent

It looked like an abandoned warehouse.
Jungkook was concerned for jimin.
He tried calling him but he wouldn't pick up.
He decided to go inside to see if he was inside.

He looked into empty rooms, looking past the dirty pieces of furniture.
Something in his mind kept telling him that this was not the first time that he was here.
And he was not wrong cause a certain room looked a bit too familiar.

He hesitated at first but decided to open the door to the room.

"I won't suffer alone!"
"I will make you suffer!"

These words spray painted on the wall in red.
A whole line of polaroid pictures of Jungkook.
Eating
Talking
Laughing
Crying

Like someone had been keeping tabs on everything he does.

What looked like a dead body of a man wearing brown boots and a black jacket hanging on the ceiling.

Jungkook stood frozen as he looked at the pictures and a possible dead body.

When suddenly the body dropped onto the ground making a thud sound.

"Ahhhhhhh!!"
Jungkook screamed in horror.

With wobbly legs he walked near the body.
Crying profusely as his Shivering hands touch the body.

Taehyung did not want Jungkook to feel restricted but he couldn't ignore the fact that his safety was at risk. He had an episode before so it was only sensible to be careful.

He did not wish to be privy but he had made sure to track jungkook's location.
He contemplated for a while but then saw his live location to be near the abandoned warehouse ,he did not hesitate a second to rush to that address.

When he reached that place, he heard jungkook scream. His heart dropped, this is what he feared. This is something that should have not happened.

No
No
No

He kept telling himself as he ran towards the direction of the scream.

"Jungkook!"

He called him out but there was no response.
He finally reached a room with the door wide open. He rushed inside to see the dreadful sight.

There was a dummy model that was made to look like a dead body.
Room full of pictures of Jungkook.

He ran a hand through his hair.
"Who could have done this?"
He thought.

"Where was jungkook?"

He looked around the room panicking.
But then he heard hiccups and the sound of Jungkook crying.
He looked at the corner of the room to find jungkook sitting at the corner of the room.

He quickly pulled him into a hug. The younger looked traumatized. It was only after a minute that he acknowledged Taehyung's presence and hugged him back.

"Hyu-ng! I d-on't underst-and. Who did this?
W-hy are my pictures in h-ere?
He said between his cries.

Taehyung hugged him tighter.
"Let's go home jungkook "

He couldn't help but his eyes were filled with tears looking at the state of Jungkook.