Chapter 33: Fate or Conspiracy ~

•|𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕~|•

"Yes... Your daughter is mine...only mine. Have a good journey to 𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙."Uday said to John and John left from his office. He leaned on his chair folded his hands and closed his eyes. He was into his office where everything was luxurious and perfect. He was in his black office suite with an expensive watch on his wrist and looking like a perfect business man.

Everywhere was silence and only the tik tik sound of clock can be hear. It was already 4:45pm and Peter did not come. He opened his eyes and sit straight and started to count down til 3.

"1...
2...
3..."

and the door got knock. He asked to come in , it was Peter who was breathing heavily and had a packet into his hand. He entered and gave that packet to Uday ,who was waiting for hours.

"Oh Peter ,I was waiting for you for hours and you came so late. You made me little angry. Now tell me what should I do with you." He said leaning against chair and put his hand on his chin.

"I am sorry boss, Please have mercy. Please. It took a lot of time due to server issue. That's why I got late." Peter fell on his knees , he was sweating in fear and begged for his mercy but our cruel mafia man did not show. He ordered him to walk until he say stop and Peter did the same. He started to walk and walk. Peter walked until he reached at window and stopped.

Peter's eyes got wider when he saw such high height from his office. Uday's office was at the top of the building where there were no cameras and if there was some cameras but only Uday knew about it.

Peter gulped in fear and turned . Uday was standing just behind him with a gun into his hand pointed towards him. He cried for his mercy "Boss sorry sorry I will not let you wait from the next time. I swear to my mother."

"You better not. LEAVE 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤!" Uday yelled at him and he left. Uday was in bad mood because of his enemy and about that pictures too. He sat on his chair again and opened that brown coloured packet. That packet contain all the call details of Carnal and the recordings of his calls. Uday switched on his laptop and put the pen drive inside it. A recording he played actually it was the last recorded call by carnal when John was about to catch him. He played the play button and a voice echoed in his office room.

"𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜.. 𝑉𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑦 𝑘𝑖𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑒𝑟. 𝐾𝑖𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑐𝑟𝑦 𝑖𝑛 𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑛."

"𝐵𝑜𝑠𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑑? 𝐵𝑜𝑠𝑠..𝑌𝑒𝑠 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑢𝑡.."

" 𝑇𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑀𝑟. 𝑆𝑖𝑑𝑑ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑡ℎ 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑠𝑘 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝. 𝐻𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑘𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑈𝑑𝑎𝑦. 𝑀𝑎𝑦 𝑏𝑒 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑑𝑖𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑝𝑎𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑎𝑙𝑡."

"𝐵𝑜𝑠𝑠... 𝑏𝑜𝑠𝑠𝑠𝑠𝑠𝑠𝑠𝑠𝑠𝑠𝑠𝑠........."

And the call cuts off. That recording echoed in his room and his heart filled with pain by only thinking of the moment of loosing her. His heart started to race, his eyes filled with tears ,his face was red, he folded his wrist in anger and his heart was suffering in pain and anger both. He stood up and ran outside the office where John was already waiting for him . Uday ran ,without noticing him (John) ,for his Aru, his sweetheart and for his love.