Chapter 28

Thane's POV***

After the most amazing night of my life, Justice calls and wakes us up at fucking midnight! At first I thought 'Man, what the hell?!' Then I hear the conversation and why he called this late. We will need to get new numbers apparently. I will talk to Justice about it in the morning. Right now, I just want to hold the woman of my dreams and fantasies until we both need to get up for work. Ash is all that I have ever wanted in a life partner. She is full of energy, love, loyalty, selflessness, honor, dedication, bravery, strength, and respect. Not to mention how beautiful and sweet she is. She also has the most patience I have ever seen in one person. Ashton Thomas is everything that anyone could ever ask for in a soul mate and I am so damn lucky to have her as mine.

I wake up feeling better than I have ever felt in my life. I feel like I am at peace for the first time in my entire history. I am holding Ashton as we spoon together, she is snoring so quietly, but I hear her and smile. I reach for my phone and snap a picture of us. Then I send it to her phone. I hear it vibrate and know that she will have it when she wakes up.

I can't resist kissing her naked shoulder. And again. She is too irresistible to stop myself. I have been great at keeping myself in check and going at her pace. I kept telling myself that she is a horrible lover, just so I didn't try to force her to go faster. But that is forever gone. I will never be able to say that again. I can't lie to myself that well.

Ashton stretches her entire body and I think that I have never seen anything that freaking adorable. When she relaxes her stretch, she snuggles deeper into my body. Like she can't get warm, or she is scared of something. That is when I realize that she likes being held securely. I am more than happy to help her out there. I tighten my hold and kiss her shoulder again. This time she moans a little.

"And good morning, love! How was your night?" her voice is just barely over a whisper and husky. 

God, I love this woman. "My night was a dream come true. How was your night, sweetheart?"

She seems to think for a moment. "Magical! Waking up and knowing that it wasn't the dream that I have had since meeting you, just makes it that much better. I like waking up in your arms." She paused a moment. "Is it too soon to say that?" Ash asked.

"No, sweetheart, it isn't too soon. I feel the same way. But we have some decisions to make, my heart." I answer.

"We do, but not right now." She pulled my hand down to her center. I knew exactly what she was wanting. Who am I to disappoint my love?

I insert a finger as I kissed her neck and shoulder. Ashton starts to turn onto her back. I stop her. I want her on her side, just like this. I work her into an orgasm before sliding in slowly.  

Ashton moaned in ecstasy as I speed the thrusts. I add a finger to roll her clit and Ashton went off in a blazing orgasm. Exploding and massaging my cock. I am pounding her as hard and fast as I can. She is making my head spin. I explode into a million pieces as I yell Ashton's name into my pillow. I didn't realize that I was holding her in a crushing grip. I immediately loosen my grip and kiss the back of her head.

"I am so sorry, sweetheart. I didn't mean to suffocate you. I don't know what happened. That has never happened before. I don't ever want to hurt you."

She turned to face me. Ash ran a hand through my hair. "You didn't hurt me, love. I have had all of my dreams happen in just one night. Don't be afraid of being too rough with me. If I am uncomfortable, I will tell you. I promise."

Ashton reaches up and kisses me so passionately that I am hard once again. This has never happened either. Usually, I go one round then I am ready to get up and go. Now we are about to go for a fourth time in one night. I would rather stay here and make love all day and night.