Eric Midoriya

Name: Eric Midoriya

Nickname: None

Hero/Other Name: Ronin

Gender: Male

Age: 17

Race: Human

Personality: Kind, Caring, Helpful(Towards his Family and Friends), Cold, Ruthless, Merciless(Towards his enemies)

Likes: His Family, His Friends, Archery, The Night, Helping others, Dogs, Children, True Heroes

Dislikes: Bullies, Discrimination, Villains, Katsuki Bakugo, Those who hurt his brothers, Those who hurt his Dog, False Heroes, Being Called a Villain

Power:

Master Archery(He has trained himself to become a master archer specializing in the use of regular bows, longbows, compound bows, and crossbows with near-perfect accuracy. He is capable of firing multiple arrows at a single target in a few seconds, hitting multiple targets in a few quick strokes, and directly hit small targets in the greatest of distances. He has even been able to hit an apple in the center of it. He practices a minimum of two hours per day to keep his skills honed)

Peak Human Sight(He possesses extraordinary eyesight. His eyes are more acute than normal humans. His flawless sight allows him to perfectly aim his targets without even looking)

Peak Human Reflexes(Although Eric's reflexes do not border on superhuman level, they are functionally superior to 98% of all normal human beings)

Enhanced Strength(He has demonstrated great strength and could even hold his 250 lb. bow with ease)

Enhanced Endurance(Eric exhibits high-level pain and stress tolerance. He could go continue training without sleep for 42 hours while practicing his archery skills)

Enhanced Agility(Eric has great agility as he could run for days without rest. He had been able to outrun most people his age without showing signs of fatigue)

Master Marksman(Eric as Ronin, is known as the world's most deadliest Archer as he trained himself to make precise shots from virtually any angle, physical position, or state of motion. He can hurl objects with extreme speed and accuracy, both in direct aim and complicated rebounds/interactions)

Expert Acrobatic(He has trained himself to have great agility everyday to the point of being capable of doing numerous complex acrobatic maneuvers)

Master Martial Artist(Eric is an excellent martial artist. He has trained himself in various forms of martial arts and has fought hand to hand when he doesn't use his bow)

Expert Tactician(Eric has become a great tactician as a result of having read various books on the subject)

Weapons Proficiency(Aside from his bow, Eric is a professional in melee weapons, though he mostly uses his Katana and throwing knives. His incredible reflexes and hand-eye coordination allow him to easily master most weapons and is skilled in various weapons including swords, knives, nunchakus, staffs, etc)

Expert Vehicular Operator(He is experienced in driving his motorcycle and could perform numerous stunts and tricks successfully without trouble)

Talented Weapons Designer(He has crafted arrows, bows, blades, darts, throwing irons, bolas and axes and many of his own trick arrows)

Multilingual(Aside from knowing his country's language, Japanese. He also knows English, Italian, Romanian, German, Chinese, Finnish, French, Hawaiian, Irish, Latin, Persian, Polish, Scottish, Spanish, Swedish. He learned some of these from reading language books, while most he learned from traveling to their respective countries)

Quirk: None

Magic: None

Weapon: Compound Bow, Ninja Katana, Throwing Knives, Shurikens, Bo Staff

Look:

Published: 5/6/24

Published: 5/6/24