Yūki Midoriya

Name: Yūki Midoriya

Nickname: New King of Hell, The New Devil, Hell Rider, Spirit of Vengeance

Hero/Other Name: Ghost Rider

Gender: Male

Age: 18

Race: Human(Spirit of Vengeance)

Personality: Kind, Caring, Helpful, Cheerful(towards his friends and family), Cruel, Vengeful, Ruthless(towards his enemies and sinners)

Likes: His Family, His Friends, Animals, Riding on his Motorcycle, His Brothers, Protecting the Innocent, Children, True Heroes

Dislikes: Bullies, Discrimination, Villains, Sinners, Ellen, League of Villains, Traitors

Power:

Superhuman Strength(The Ghost Rider possesses superhuman strength sufficient to lift up to 25 tons under normal circumstances, nevertheless if desired he could, given the divine nature of his powers increase them to incalculable levels)

Superhuman Speed(Even without his motorcycle, Ghost Rider can move at speeds far greater than any ordinary human)

Superhuman Reflexes(Ghost Rider's reflexes are far greater than any ordinary human, allowing him to react to and dodge bullets)

Superhuman Agility(Ghost Rider's mystically augmented physiology grants him enhance reflexes, coordination, dexterity and accuracy. This provides heightened movements, allowing him to dodge projectiles)

Superhuman Stamina(When Yūki transforms into the Ghost Rider, his flesh melts off leaving only his skeleton, and is imbued with supernatural flames. This otherworldly energy that empowers Ghost Rider does not let him feel any fatigue, and grants him limitless superhuman stamina during physical activities)

Invulnerability(He is highly resistant to the point of being practically immune to all types of earthly physical damage. While the Ghost Rider is in control only divine weapons can harm him. The Ghost Rider is capable of withstanding great impact forces, temperature and pressure extremes, powerful energy blasts, and falls from great heights without sustaining injury. As his bodily tissues have been transformed, leaving only a skeleton, most projectiles such as bullets simply pass through him or bounce off his bones. Ghost Rider's body is for all intents immune to physical injury, as he is evidently not able to feel pain and is able to survive with no apparent discomfort no matter how severe the injury)

Regeneration(Despite his invulnerability to conventional forms of injury, objects such as weapons forged in Heaven can actually harm the Ghost Rider to a certain extent. However, if he is damaged, the magical energies imbuing him allows him to instantly regenerate any damage, even to the point of fully regenerating lost limbs in moments, and regenerating his skull after it was destroyed in seconds)

Hellfire Generation(Ghost Rider's being is fueled by a mystical element known as Hellfire - a supernatural flame that scorches and purifies the wicked souls of mortals and immortals, and can also cauterize their physical body. Ghost Rider is able to generate, manipulate, and project Hellfire through various ways)

Hellfire Infusion(His ability to channel hellfire allows him to imbue objects and vehicles by choice with his mystical element. He can alter any object into a weapon, and control hellfire infused objects through his mind)

Hellfire Projection(can spew the hellfire from his eyes, mouth, hands and chest. In addition to projecting and infusing hellfire, he can perform a number of attacks. He can create hellfire balls, spew out a massive wave and unleash omnidirectional explosions that are incredibly powerful)