Ever mind the rule of three🎰

Larry gets into a threesome with a friend (Zayn)

Update : now part 1 🤷🏼😊

~ Daddy kink ~
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

"You should try it! You two are kinky fuckers you'd love it" luke says enthusiastically, "hmm I don't know" Harry says, wrapping his arms tighter around his boyfriend, "what do you think about it boo?" He asks.

"Honestly.." Louis says, pausing for a second, "I think it sounds really hot" he mumbles with a deep blush. Harry smirks, "oh really?" He asks, "guess we'll have to find someone then".

♡♡♡♡♡

"Really ?" Louis asks, eyes sparkling with excitement, "yes baby, he said he'd definitely be into it" Harry says, a twinge of jealousy in his voice. "His name is zayn and he works at another branch of the company, you've met him before. He's a sort of friend but not enough that it'll be awkward after".

"He's so hot" Louis groans, taking the phone from Harry's hand to get a closer look.

Harry rolls his eyes and takes the phone back, "calm down perv" he teases making Louis giggle and climb onto his lap, "my jealous daddy" he says, kissing his neck wildly.

"My boy" Harry growls, holding his hips, "we don't have to do it haz" Louis says worriedly, leaning back to look at him. Harry smiles and strokes his cheek, "I wanna do it babe, but you're still my boy" he says softly.

"All yours daddy, just a bit of fun" Louis says with another giggle, kissing him excitedly.

♡♡♡♡♡

"I'm quite nervous" Louis says, fiddling with the bedcovers while they wait for zayn to leave the bathroom, "you're gonna be okay, if you feel uncomfortable at any point then you tell me and we'll stop" Harry says, stroking his cheek.

Louis nods, opening his mouth to reply when Zayn walks into the room: he sends him a shy smile, biting his lip. He's nervous but damn this man is hot, not daddy hot, but hot.

Harry moves to stand beside him, both looking down at the smaller boy that's staring up at them with wide eyes, seemingly innocent but Harry knows otherwise.

"How about you give our guest a nice little show, baby" he suggests after a minute or two of silence, "yes daddy" Louis says in a small voice, getting on his knees.

"What would you like me to do for you sir" he asks politely, "shirt off love" Zayn says in a low voice. Louis bites his lip and glances at his daddy who gives him a short nod of approval .

He starts to remove his shirt, in a teasing way, lifting it slowly by the hem. He smiles smugly at the soft groans that leave the mouths of the two men in front of him. He knows the effect he has on other people, usually guys but sometimes woman.

Eventually he does pull it off, throwing it away somewhere, he flicks his eyes to his daddy and smirks before looking back to Zayn, "perhaps you'd like to help me get my sweats off sir" he says.

"God yes" the man says, stepping forward. He takes a hold of his hips first though, pulling him forward a little and leaning in to kiss at his throat, something that turns Louis on a lot, "fuck" he breathes out, tipping his head back, "please".

Harry watches with a sly smirk, he thought he'd be super jealous but actually he's finding this incredibly hot; watching his little slut acting so desperate towards his friend is getting him hard.

Zayn begins to nibble at the younger boys neck, hooking his fingers under the waistband of his sweats and really slowly pulling them down. When they're by his knees his stops and lifts his hand, placing his palm over the boys clothed dick and palming softly.