Realizing why I love Kalluto.

As the title says, I love Kalluto Zoldyck from Hunter x Hunter. I never did know why, but I just like them a lot. Of all characters from the material, I chose a measley side character who may not have much of a significance to it's story. But after thinking it through, I realize could find multiple reasons why I like Kalluto.

- First reason: Their gender is ambiguous. Kalluto, born male, dresses in feminine clothing and it's never been officially stated what gender(s) they identify as.

- I relate to how they are secretly/or blankly watching the people around them. Whenever Kalluto is in a scene, they're just there. Watching. And most of the time, they don't say anything, just... watching. It's like nobody notices them.

- Kalluto is one of the youngest (the youngest) Zoldyck sibling. Their existence always seemed distant and forgettable. Kalluto sticks around their mother a lot, wether they want to, or forced to. Just like how my mother forces me to stick by her too :D.

- Kalluto has the best zetsu technique. I think that's really cool. Kalluto also has a really cool nen technique as well! It's so pretty!

- Kalluto doesn't have a lot of friends (or none at all) - I can relate.

- I like that Kalluto was able to realize the gap between the troupe's power and their own.

I would just be listing of everysingle thing that Kalluto does if I continue... But what make Kalluto my favorite character is because I can relate to them so much compared to the rest of the Hunter x Hunter characters.

My first impression of Kalluto was that they were forgettable. Not saying as a bad thing. It was just an observation.

Kalluto is just a child, they have yet to go through their own development. Unlike Illumi who's almost completely emotionless and indifferent, Kalluto seems to have covered up emotions themselves, and I'm really glad that Kalluto seems to still have that childlike wonder and curiosity.

Agh. I don't want to write a whole essay on why (though I could) and... Akdkxk >_<