Informative Page🟢

Being raised and rescued into the Hero Commission would make someone be quite dedicated to the organization, some even thinking of them as close honorable Family.. which you would do anything for your family, right?

Even if it requires acting as something you're not, not only that, but betraying multiple people that you become close to when doing so.

All for 'family'.

__________________________________

Trying to become/stay a valued member of the commission quite was hard, as it encountered many situational challenges; mainly like being a spy and putting yourself into dangerous situations .. but what if, in this situation it requires a bit more than that for Keigo.

What if to get the valued information he needs for the commission, he needs to act as something.. something he's not.. An Age-Regressor.

The league was looking for one as most of them were caregivers and surprisingly, some really enjoyed caring for others.. not only that but using a hero as an Age-regressor there could have many benefits towards the league, not only could it make them happy, but it could also show what some of the hero's were.. just fragile people that they could crush.. or in this case 'littles'.

How will Hawks master 'Being an Age-Regressor' or how will he deal fooling the league and getting information.. and most importantly how would he deal with making bonds that would only be destroyed.

________________________________

What this story will include.

-The topic of Age-regression, I'm not exactly sure on if I'll have Hawks actually ever ending up regressing, but I'll probably have people vote on that in future chapters, I could see that being cute but I think for now im mainly focused on having him get the false yet in the leagues eyes 'believable Age-regression act' on.

(Please note that Age-regression is a real thing and is NOT an act, in this case someone is acting as they are one despite them not being a real one in the moment

- Mentions of alcohol along with the mention of cigarettes as some characters do that considering there's a bar in the leagues base anyways, all characters indulging in these habits are over the age of 21. Not only that, but going with flashbacks, there will be some mentions of that in them too.

-Childhood trauma coming from a lot of the characters- As Hawks begins to form bonds, he begins to find out more about their past lives; not only that but also begins to reflect on his own. This includes all types of past experiences, whether it's traumatic like physical or mental abuse, ect.

-Use of Protection - I can totally see how this could be a concern for many, so im just putting this here as a warning, Hawks wants to make his 'regression' believable.

- Mention of Wetting/accidents

-Swearing and Heavy Angst

-Small spoilers of the show appealing in there from like S-5-6 I believe?)

-Blood ( Toga)

-Small violence- (Leagues Destructions)

- Stockholm syndrome
(Definition- "Stockholm syndrome is a psychological phenomenon where hostages or victims of kidnapping develop positive feelings, empathy, or even loyalty towards their captors. This emotional bond can lead them to defend or support the captors' actions, even when they are no longer under threat. The syndrome is named after a bank robbery in Stockholm, Sweden, in 1973, where hostages defended their captors after being held for six days."

-Psychology
__________________________________

I hope you guys enjoy, sorry that this isn't like my usual content but it sounded interesting to make! Thank you for reading! Hopefully the next page will be up soon!

Thank you, have a nice day!

-605 Words.