5

V O T E & C O M M E N T

(this my last time changing the pic 😭 but this the same person)asias pov:

asias pov:

i was sitting on the couch and i was zoned out. "asia u hungry?" amir asked. "yea" i told him. "ight im finna get mcdonalds" he told me as i nodded.

i set my phone down and got up to go to the bathroom. i saw a couple bruises on my arm but it didn't bother me much since there wasn't a lot.

i sat back down and went on my phone. "u ight?" malik asked. i nodded. "no u isn't what's wrong" malik said as he sat up and looked at me. "nothing i just said said i was okay" i told him. "u lyin?" he asked and i shook my head.

he looked at me and rested his head back on the couch. i looked back down at my phone and went on snap.

i noticed somebody added me. i checked and it was jahseh. i added him back and turned off my phone.

the doorbell rang and it was our food. malik opened the door and paid for the food and handed the bags to me. i got up and set the food down on the table.

i sat down and went through the bags to find my food. i got a 10 pc chicken nuggets and some fries.

everyone sat down and we all held hands to pray. "dear Heavenly Father i wanna thank you for this meal and thank you for making today a good day. Amen" everyone said amen and we all started eating.

i checked my phone to see if jahseh texted me on snap, he didnt. i was really getting feelings for jahseh but it felt weird cause he's bullied me my whole entire middle and high school years.

i finished eating and went to the bathroom to shower. i turned on the shower and grabbed a towel.

i undressed and set my clothes into the hamper. i took out my earrings and jewelry. i set them down on the counter and got in the shower.

i washed my hair with shampoo and conditioner and grabbed body wash and a rag. i washed my body and used some body scrub.

i turned off the shower and wrapped myself in my towel. i opened the door and went to my room. i grabbed some pajamas and dried myself off.

i slid my pants on and grabbed a random oversized shirt i had in my drawer. i laid down on my bed and put my blanket over me.

i heard a knock at my door. "come in" i said and maleyah came in. "sia can i sleep in here tonight please" she asked as i sat up and nodded. grabbed another blanket for her and set it down on my bed.

i had school tomorrow so i had to get up early. i set my alarms and put my phone on the charger. i closed my eyes and fell asleep.

___

3:48 am

i woke up to somebody knocking at the front door. i sat up and checked if maleyah was asleep. i grabbed my phone and called malik.

asia: malik someone is at the front door

malik: i know just go back to sleep

asia: who is it

malik: don't worry bout it

asia: malik who is it

malik: some girls we invited over for a bit

asia: don't be loud please i got school in the morning

malik: ight i gotchu

asia: okay bye goodnight

malik: bye goodnight asia

___

i rubbed my eyes and laid back down, i couldn't fall back asleep so i just went on my phone for a little bit. my room and maliks room were right next to eachother and the walls are thin. i heard a girl moaning, i sighed and put my pillow over my ears.

i closed my eyes and fell back asleep.

i woke up to my alarm and it was 5:30 am. i got out of bed and turned my vanity light on. i did my skincare and makeup.

i put on some lashes and got up to wake maleyah up. i shook her slightly, she opened her eyes and rubbed them. "maleyah come on we have school get ready" i told her as she sat there for a bit and got up.

i went downstairs into the kitchen and opened the fridge, i grabbed some gogurt.

maleyah came downstairs and i went to check if amir could give us a ride.

i knocked on amirs door and heard him yell come in. "can you give us a ride to school?" i asked as he got up. "yea" he said and i walked out his room.

i grabbed my backpack and put it on. i opened the front door and got in the car. maleyah got in the backseat and we waited for amir.

he got in the drivers seat and started the car, he backed out the driveway and started driving to the school.

"ight have a good day" he said. "okay bye" i said as maleyah waved bye. i sat down on a bench and the bell rang for homeroom.

i started walking to homeroom and grabbed a piece of gum from my bag. i put the gum in my mouth and put the packet of gum back. i saw ej in the hallways and we locked eyes.

i kept walking. i got to homeroom and sat down. i didn't see jahseh today i only saw isaiah, and he was was talking to different people in the class. the bell rang.

i heard a knock at the door and my teacher opened it. it was jahseh. i smiled at him and he slightly smiled.

he dapped up isaiah and sat down, i started fidgeting with my nails. i looked over at jahseh and isaiah and they were both looking at me talking. all i heard was "for real?" from isaiah. i was confused.

the bell rang to go to the next class but i just decided to go to the library. i opened the library doors and found a spot to sit down at.

i sat on a couch that was in the corner and grabbed papers from my bag and my binder to write on.

i looked up and seen aaliyah walking over to me. she smiled and i set my stuff down and hugged her. she sat down next to me and we started talking.

"girll jahseh told us he apologized" she said looking at me. "yeaa. he did." i told her. "i asked him if he liked you and he said no" she said while grabbing her stuff from her bag.

i laughed and started writing on my paper. "do you like him?" she asked. "i don't really know" i told her. "you guys would be cute for real" she said as i smiled.

we heard someone come in the library and it was stokeley and jahseh. aaliyah got up and put her arms over his shoulders while stokeley went down and grabbed her lower waist.

aaliyah sat back down. jahseh and stokeley grabbed some chairs and sat down infront of us.

"we walking to 7/11 after school if u guys wan come wit us" jahseh said. i looked at aaliyah and she nodded.

stokeley and aaliyah got up to go look at books and it was just me and jahseh. jahseh got up and sat next to me. i was nervous. i really like jahseh i didnt think i was gonna develop feelings for him.

he started making jokes and flirting with me. i looked back down at my paper and felt a touch on my thigh.

___

omgg 200 reads thank youu . 🤍🤍

yall should i delete my story favorite?? i don't really know what to do with it since it's not doing very good and im running out of ideas for it , lmk tho please 😭