6

V O T E & C O M M E N T

V O T E  &  C O M M E N T

asias pov:

his hand was on my thigh for a few minutes. he got up and i looked up at him. he smiled and put his head down. he sat back down in his chair as stokeley and aaliyah came back over.

i had butterflies in my stomach. i calmed down and looked back down my paper acting like nothing happened.

we decided to stay in the library for the day because at my school you could stay in there as long as you did work.

i put my papers back in my binder and put it back in my bag.

___

i had to walk home today, i hated walking home but amir and malik couldn't pick me up today.

i turned a corner and there were people tryna sell drugs, doings drugs and all different types of shi. i kept my head down.

i turned another corner and got pulled down by my bag.

i looked around and i was confused. i heard a laugh and recognized it was ej. he grabbed my glasses and threw them.

i started crying and screaming. "shut up bitch scream again and ill kill you" he said. he grabbed my backpack and emptied everything out.

my papers i needed to turn in were ripped. ej kicked me and ran. i was crying and trying to pick up my stuff.

i grabbed my phone that was on the floor and tried turning it on. it was dead. i had no other choice but to run home.

i grabbed my glasses, they were broken. i started walking and i was about 5 mins away from my house.

i got home and tried to go in and the door was locked. i rang the doorbell and aiden came and answered it. malik was on the couch and looked at me.

"what's wrong?" he asked me. "nothing" i said. "asia lemme find out u lyin" he told me as he grabbed my classes from the side pocket of my bag.

"who did dis" he asked me looking at my glasses. "they fell" i told him. "asia stop fuckin lyin to me bru who did it" he said.

"malik im not lying" i told him looking down. "was it ej?" he asked me.

i stayed silent. "bet dat" he said grabbing his car keys. i looked at him as he called amir from his room. "wassup what happened?" amir asked him.

"ej messin wit sia" he said as checked his back. malik always kept a gun on his back.

"ight" amir said as he went to his room. i didn't know what he was grabbing.

he came out with a gun to. i didn't even know he had a gun.

"we finna be back watch maleyah and aiden, here's money for food" he said setting money on the counter. "what are you guys gonna do to him?" i said scared.

i didn't know what they were gonna do to him, i didn't want my brothers going to jail. "we finna handle it ight?" malik said as he went out the door.

i calmed myself down and sat down on the couch. maleyah came down and her hair was mess.

"i fell asleep" she said smiling and sitting down next to me. "where did malik and amir go?" she asked.

"to the store" i told her as she nodded. "go get ur brother imma get food" i told her as she got up.

i called pizza hut and ordered. i sat back down and had the cash in my back pocket.

___

i heard the doorbell ring and i got up to open it. the delivery guy handed me my receipt and pizza. i handed him the cash and closed the door.

"foods here" i said setting it down on the table. aiden and maleyah sat down and grabbed a plate.

they ate their food and i went on my phone for a bit.

___

amirs pov (ion got no others pics of them so we jus gon do this):

me and malik got to the house and stepped out da car. we knocked on his door and ej answered. "aye let us holla at u real quick" i told him.

"you asias brothers" he asked. "don't worry bout dat let us holla at u" i told him. i could tell his pussy ass was scared.

he opened the door and let us in. we looked around and pushed him over to the couch.

"so u was messin wit asia?" malik asked him. "ion know what she told yall but i ain't do shi" he said. "so what bout dem glasses?" i asked him.

"why tf u askin me ion know" he said.

"don't get smart wit me" i told him as i stood up. "messin wit ma sister fo what" i yelled in his face.

he looked to the side. i punched shi outta him. he started punchin back. "cmon" i told him. i punched him and he grabbed in his pocket.

it was a pocket knife. i grabbed my gun and pointed it at him. "i got somethin to pussy boy" i said. "thinkin it's aight to mess wit ma sister" i said.

he started runnin at me wit the knife so i pulled the trigger. "pussy ass" malik said.

___

asias pov:

asias pov:

i heard the door open and looked up. it was amir and malik. "what happened ?" i asked them. "nothin we just sorted things out" amir said.

"you for real?" i asked him. "yes" he said. i sighed and went back to watching tv.

i checked the time and it was 12am. i turned off the tv and went to my room. i changed into sweats and a tank top and brushed my teeth.

i got into bed and went on my phone for a bit til i fell asleep.

___

5:33 am

i woke up randomly and sat up in my bed. i rubbed my eyes and grabbed my phone. i checked the time and decided to go downstairs.

malik and amir were watching tv which was weird cause they were never up this early watching tv.

i decided to sit down and watch tv with them. "why yall up so early" i asked them. "ion know" malik said. i turned back to the tv and rested my head on my hand.

"do i gotta go to school today" i asked. "nah u good" amir and malik said.

i smiled and nodded as i grabbed the tv remote. i switched to the news channel and it was talking about the weather then switched to something else.

"a 16 year old that goes by ej madden has been found dead in the bathroom of his house. police quickly called an ambulance and ej was rushed to the hospital. investigators were called immediately. ej was pronounced dead at 3:17 am this morning. medical examiners have ruled it as suicide."

___