Chapter-43

Jeon Jennie

                                      Jeon Jennie

Glancing at the time, I paused my sketching as my phone buzzed with a message.

Tae💖: Outside your studio. Mind letting me in, sweetheart?

A smile spread across my face as I read his words, and I hurried to the door, unlocking it to find him standing there, a plastic bag in hand and a beautiful smile on his lips. Leaning in, he planted a soft yet fervent kiss on my lips. It had been nearly two months since we started dating, yet my infatuation with him remained as strong as ever.

"I brought you lunch," he announced, raising the bag in his hand. "I know you haven't eaten yet." I grinned in response, touched by his thoughtfulness, as I accepted the bag from him. Peeking inside, I found my favourite kimbap waiting for me. In that moment, I felt incredibly fortunate to have a man who paid such close attention to the little details of my life.

"Thank you," I said, giving him a quick peck on the cheek as I held onto his forearm, feeling his warmth. With his arm around my waist, I placed the bag on the table. It was a rare occasion for Taehyung to see my studio; usually, we met at my office, where I was immersed in launching designs and planning for Fashion Week in Paris, where I'd be the special chief guest and designer, as always. "Would you like a tour?" I offered, noticing his curious gaze wandering around the space.

"Absolutely," he replied with a smile, his eyes scanning the room with interest. As I led him around the studio, I couldn't help but feel a sense of pride in sharing this part of my world with him. With each corner we explored, I found myself falling even more deeply for him, grateful to have him by my side amidst the chaos of my busy life.

I guided him through the studio, showcasing the dresses adorning the mannequins and the array of fabrics, measuring tapes, threads, sewing machines, buttons, and sequins that filled the space. It was a bustling hub of creativity, housing not only the finest designs from my team but also my own numerous creations. Taehyung's genuine interest in my work brought a smile to my face, filling me with joy.

"And here's the dress I've been pouring my heart into for the past three months," I explained, revealing the unfinished garment that had consumed much of my time and energy. Despite my frustration with its prolonged completion, I couldn't deny the potential of this piece to become one of my greatest creations yet.

"It's beautiful," Taehyung murmured, his fingers gently tracing the fabric of the dress, his admiration adding to my sense of fulfillment.

"It's not finished yet," I mentioned as he inspected the garment. "I can already tell it's going to be stunning once it's done. I'd love to see you wearing it," he expressed, his eyes reflecting genuine excitement. I shrugged in response. "Maybe," I replied nonchalantly, though secretly hoping he would indeed witness the final creation.

"Come on, let's have some of the kimbap I brought," he urged, guiding me back to my desk. "Did you eat?" I inquired, concerned for his own well-being. "No, I wanted to eat with you," he replied with a warm smile. Returning the gesture, I retrieved the plastic box filled with kimbap, along with separate containers of sauce, kimchi, and japchae. After grabbing two cans of sparkling water from my mini fridge, I placed them on the table, ready to enjoy our meal together.