Twenty-six

Felix whistled teasingly when Minho extended his hand out. Confusion clouded Jisung's eyes as he stared at Minho questioningly.

Minho came back approximately 10 minutes later with an apron on. He chuckled softly at Jisung's bewildered expression, knowing it was his favorite of the younger man.

Jisung grabbed Minho's hand and stood up. 

Their friends' giggles and the whispers of people present in the café filled the air as Minho took Jisung's index finger and gently spun him, a smile blooming on his face.

Jisng giggled at his action unaware of the fact that his melodic laughter filled Minho's chest with comforting warmth.

Jisung's eyes widened as Minho led him to a secluded table. With a flourish, Minho removed the cloth draped over it, revealing a breathtaking sight.

'Will you go out with me?' read the words, meticulously crafted in vibrant roses. A bunch of gasps and excited shrieks were heard.

Jisung snapped his eyes to Minho who smiled softly at him. "What is this Minho?" Seungmin and Changbin let out a small 'awe' when tears started spilling down from Jisung's eyes. 

"No..." Minho came forward and wiped Jisung's tears "If you'll cry it will rain outside. Our date will be ruined for tomorrow then" Minho kissed the mole on Jisung's cheek. 

"A-are you serious? Like is this for real?" Jisung stammered, his heart pounding in his chest.

"I like you," Minho replied, his eyes never leaving Jisung's.

The cafe erupted in applause as Minho leaned in, closing the distance between them. Their lips met in a tender, passionate kiss that seemed to last an eternity. 

The world around them faded away, leaving only the two of them in their own little bubble.

As they pulled away, Jisung's cheeks flushed with a mixture of embarrassment and happiness. Minho's eyes sparkled with love and adoration as he gazed at the man he had just confessed his feelings to.

"W-well, I like you too...a lot actually" Minho chuckled at the younger's words.

"I finally asked you. So, tomorrow at 6 pm I'll pick you up" Minho said his voice barely above a whisper.

Jisung smiled, his heart swelling with emotion. "I'm glad you did, and okay then I'll be ready" he replied, taking Minho's hand in his own.

Their friends gathered around them, offering congratulations and well-wishes. The cafe's atmosphere buzzed with excitement and joy.

Jisung took his phone out and texted something, making sure nobody was noticing him. 

Felix

Me
I need help

Felix looked at Jisung confused 

Felix
What is it, babe?

Me
I don't have shit to wear