⭐️CHAPTER ONE: WHISPER OF THE MOON⭐️

"Poor thing.." Thorn Spot muttered whilst gazing over at Fox Step. The she cats son, Moon Cry had been missing for at least a few days now.
"I hope he's alright!" Shrub Paw said nervously. Mushroom paw walked over to them. She looked worried.

"I-I found a trail of blood in the middle of the forest! they were dark red paw prints! I didn't know what to do so I..." Mushroom Paw blurted out whilst her paws twitched nervously.
"Calm down.." Thorn spot said wearily.
"But the blood was everywhere!!" Mushroom  Paw replied.
"I said clam down. Me and Dragon Tuft will find out what happened." Thorn Spot said as he stood up and stretched. Dragon tuft's ears perked up upon hearing his name.
"You summoned me..??..." Dragon Tuft said in a joke like tone.
"I did." Thorn Spot said to the young deputy.
"What do you need then?..." Dragon Tuft said in his normal bright and sarcastic tone.
"I'll explain on the way.." Thorn Spot muttered dryly. Shrub Paw jumped out in front of the two warriors.

"Can I come!!" Shrub paw asked while looking up at her mentor Dragon Tuft with her bright green eyes.
"There's no time for this! They could be a cat in trouble this is serious!" Yowled Thorn Spot.
"Don't be too harsh on her. She's only an apprentice.." Dragon Tuft said calmly.
"Fine." Replied Thorn Spot sharply.
"Oh um I'll stay here then.." said Shrub paw nervously.

Shrub Paw almost feared Thorn Spot for his sharp temper and strength. But she knew Dragon Tuft would always be there to help her. She didn't think of him as a mentor she thought of him as a kind brother. She watched the two warriors walk out of the camp worried but curious about what those paw prints might lead to....