[ATTENTION]

This is a remake version of the old one; I admit I missed writing the old one, but I didn't rewrite due to that reason. I felt like the old one felt too rushed, I ended it abruptly and I never felt satisfied by it until I decided to rewrite the whole story and fixing some plot holes!

It would be a bit different since I put more details in here, and a bit graphic as well? At some point, yeah. This is just like a longer version of The Bond; if you seek for longer and detailed one, you can read this, but if you seek for shorter and lighter one to read, you can read the old book. Since, I think this one will be heavier? Let's see!

Everything that happened in the previous The Bond will remain canon until this book is finished, they pretty much have same events and storyline though.

For [warnings], please be cautious that this contains a bit of stockholm syndrome due to obvious reason (Mike makes fun of it until now), and a LOT of swearing/cursing words, might be offensive insults as well since I'm fitting it to their characters, SLOWBURN but a lot of teasing, could be a bit graphic and a bit disturbing following content too, also suggestive moments occasionally (not too bad), and the convenience store curse /j. Also possibly slow update since I need to focus on reunion book and ITWBTB as well (not to mention videos)

So, if you're not comfortable with any of it, you can leave (if you don't like the ship in general why would you click this anyway)! The previous version is softer to read for your liking (perhaps, just ignore NSFW chapters in it)

Enjoy!

-Rz.