chapter 1 / Dark Room

Scene starts with a glance of  street view at ' US'  a little light shower of rain at noon time than from very far it enters through a mansion which is large enough filled with beauty of garden surrounding it..that seems like a princess do live here...but the truth is something else -( enters straight towards the darkroom)

A room filled with darkness where even a single ray of light is not possible to pass through.

EVEN the things present here is undefined....still one could feel something heavy...and know that's what..? 'A PERSON'S BREATH-'

Someone:- ( breaths terribly) wa..water....I want water...

It's a heavy breath of a guy who's been kept in this darkroom for almost  2 years under this mansion which seems really scary ..

And from the day he's been kept here...he got to hear only one voice -

???? :- ( enters in the room with a glass of water) it's hard right...( Goes near him and make him drink the water)

(The later- min)

????:- i told you not to make any single sound ....but still u did...( Makes his chin up ) You know.....this  is the 3rd time... someone heard ur voice .....( Coldly)

Someone:- i- I'm sorry...i won't repeat it....again

????:- (looks at him and does sighn) good..( stands up) now have some rest.... I'll be back again...( Goes out of room by closing the door behind )

The person that just left the room...it's a voice of girl

And from the start of the day he didn't get to see or hear anyone except her voice which means that he didn't get to see her face still....cause he's blindfolded...

The girl used to take care of her well but sometimes she loses out her mind without any reason which means she's not less scary..and it's very unlucky for the one who see or hear the guy...for the person may be free from life ...the next second....and it's all done by her only.....

Soon the days skipped to months and it happned that midnight-

????:- ( enters with word of question) awake still...?

Someone:- ( turns his head towards her while seating at bed)

This time he was not blindfolded.
And eventually at night it was different from day..
The was filled with moonlight, the up sky view could be seen through the glass of ceiling, the room was made in such a way that...Day couldn't be seen but the nights could be feel... everything got paused at their place same as he got paused looking at her..

She was wearing a long beautiful dark red dress,open long black hair which was shining with reflect of moonlight and the face which was giving a whole perfect look...
But he got shocked too....

????:- happy birthday....( Says with smile)

Someone:- ( gets surprised) Miss Tulip....( Gets up from bed and run towards her to give her hug but gets stop at middle with confused look) Wait...

????:- what happen.....?

Someone:- u..- ur voice....it's u...?

????:- ( suddenly her smiling expression turns to a scary smirk saying) surprise...

So who's this guy who's been kept here for years and why...?
Why did he stop with confusion before hugging.. her...?
And the way of expression he was calling her with word 'Miss Tulip' it seems that the guy ... really knows her well ..than what happen...?
And the main ...why did she did this to him...? Many questions do arise from here itself....cause the beginning is different... actually it started from that day only...

Say the girl's worst obsession on unknown guy-