MY BABY LOVE

GEETHA'S POV

It's 5 in the morning now. Yes, I'm an early bird while Sharu is a night owl, but yesterday she went to bed early, and the sole reason behind it has to be the fear of falling asleep during the class on our first day. She's kind of a 'First impression is the best impression' person. She also tries to avoid spending money, fighting or arguing with people, waking up late, postponing works, etc on the first day of a week, month, year, because she believes starting of something decides the ending and in between happenings. Seems like a superstitious person, right? But no, she's not. It's just there are some personal beliefs she has developed during her 20 years of life, in which few of them even I believe is right, because of my own experience. And she's not someone who sleeps in the class, even if she didn't sleep the previous night. You people be wondering how can someone not fall asleep if they stay awake during the night, even I had this question before meeting this unique creature aka my bestie, Sharu, who is sleeping like a wooden log now. Based on what she said to me before, she rarely feels sleepy or falls asleep during the day. The number of times she has slept except at night is 20 or 25 to the maximum, including the times she was sick since she turned 5. Unbelievable right?! Even I felt the same at first, so I asked her childhood friend who happens to be my classmate during 11-12 class. To my shock she said Sharu wasn't lying, the same answer was from her mother as well. And I confirmed it during the college life of us, coz Sharu was the only person except the toppers in our class who listened carefully to the theory classes, even when the professor himself said it's really boring. And there were times when she was the only one who listened to the professor's class while everyone dozed off, and that's probably one of the reason she was in the good books' of the professor, in addition to she being the sister of his favourite student. When I asked her about this, she said she likes theory classes and hates problem papers. How can someone concentrate on theory classes when the toppers, who also likes theory classes admitted they hate theory classes after joining college. And there she is....my bestie who still likes theory classes and even prays for more theory classes even in PG. She is literally one in a million, no, one in a billion, scratch it, she has to be the one and only person who is like this in this earth. I'm not saying she will be the only one like this the earth has ever seen, coz who knows how her kids will be?!

Now let's talk about me. I'm Geetha aka Keethu, turning 21 in the coming September. Sharu's birthday is on April. Well... I don't think I can talk only about myself, so I'll tell about us both. I live with my parents and elder sister. My parents treats me and my sister really good even if we are not that financially good. Friends- I had quite a few good friends, but not one like Sharu. She is the only one who is in touch with me after and during my UG on a daily basis. Others are like Maaveli, chatting once in a year, just like how Maaveli visits Kerala once in a year during Onam festival. I won't blame them, coz I'm an introvert. And you can't expect an introvert to call and chat with you, if you're not their best friend. Education- I completed my primary education from a Govt school, higher secondary education from a school where almost every kids of my hometown went, and for higher studies I went to the famous Govt college of our district. I have been an average student throughout my life. That doesn't mean I haven't got any A or A+ grade, but it's been B or B+ the most, and sometimes C+ and it was for Maths, always. Yup, I'm weak in Maths, the same goes to Sharu too. My hobbies are painting, reading books, cooking, drawing and sometimes being a photographer. My cooking and photographic skills are good according to Sharu. So I'm sure I'm really good at those, coz she's really honest about her opinions, not the sweet talker type friend. Ambition- I'm not that ambitious or have a fixed career plan as of now. I just want to complete my PG soon and get a decent job, so that I can financially contribute to my family as soon as possible like my sister. Fashion sense- I don't have much fashion sense. I just wear what I feel comfortable and good, but that doesn't mean I wear jeans, T-shirts or any kind of revealing clothes. I wear churidar or leggings and long tops the most, not just because I'm from a traditional or orthodox type family, but I like those the most. And about my behaviour, I'm usually calm and composed with a friendly vibe, but when I get angry I become a totally different person. But I can't compete with Sharu when she is pissed. My ideal type is someone loving, respectful and responsible with a decent job. Appearance doesn't matter to me much except the fact that, he should atleast have the same height as me if not taller. I would love to do a love marriage, but looking at my parents and family I don't think I'll have one, the same is in the case of Sharu too. I have been attracted, infatuated with boys during my teenage, but never experienced the feeling of falling in love till now except few crushes, including celebrity crushes which can't be really counted as crushes. And even if I'm an introvert I'm good at making friends. Sharu isn't that good according to herself in that matter, but in my opinion she has a special charm which attracts people towards her, I'm one of them. My appearance- I'm a brown girl with 160 cm height and 55 kg weight. I have a round face, black curly hair that reaches half way to my waistline. Round eyes of black colour, thick eyebrows, average nose, downward turned lips, in short, I'm average in looks. I always wear a golden nose ring that has a simple but pretty round shaped white stone, no other design on it. I'm more into watches, so I always wear a watch on my left hand and a black thread on my right hand instead of bangles. I also wear a silver anklet, but no nail polish both in my finger nails and toe nails, coz I'm not into nail polish as well.