ENCOUNTERING THE DEVIL?¿?¿

Author's POV

A minute later, Sharanya slowly opened her beautiful almond shaped eyes and took in the view of the tea glass she was holding few minutes before, scattered in the canteen floor in so many pieces.

"Ahh....." Sharanya whimpered in pain, as she unintentionally squeezed her right hand looking at the broken pieces of tea glass, while calculating the compensation amount she has to pay Meena later, in mind.

The pain she felt at the moment made her look at her right side, to the guy she collided with, who may have suffered more pain than her from the hot milk tea she was carrying a while ago, as it fell on the guy more than her.

"Ente Deivame!!" Sharanya shouted out aloud seeing a guy standing before her, the hot milk tea dripping from his denim shirt.

{ "OH MY GOD!!" }

"Sorry!! Sorry, sorry, sorry. Deivathaane njaan arinjond cheythathalla!! Sorry, really really sorry!!" Sharanya said feeling so guilty while going towards the guy, even if it wasn't completely her fault.

{ "I swear to God, that wasn't intentional!!" }

Sharanya was about to touch the guy's clothed chest while softly blowing air in an attempt to help him, trying to ease the pain he was going through, but she quickly retrieved her hands before it could make contact with the guy's body and stepped back from the guy.

It was because of two reasons: 1- She suddenly remembered it was wrong to touch a guy or anyone without their permission. 2- She was afraid of causing more pain to the guy, if she mistakenly touches the place he's feeling more pain.

"Serious aayitum njaan arinjond cheythathalla!! Maap aakanam" Sharanya said, looking down apologetically.

{ "I swear, I didn't do it intentionally!! Please forgive me" }

Sharanya decided to look at the face of the guy, as she didn't hear the guy utter a single word, neither after she collided with him nor after she apologised to him a minute ago.

She wanted to know why the guy is so silent after what happened to him, she was about to look at his face, but the next moment she felt herself pulled into the arms of her bestfriend, Geetha, who rushed towards her after witnessing what happened to her, with their new friend, Shivangi.

"Ente eeshwara, nikk enthenkilum aaya Sharu??" Geetha asked worriedly, hugging Sharanya.

{ "Oh My God, are you hurt Sharu??" }

Literal meaning/LM:- (Oh My God, did something happened to you Sharu??)

Sharanya shook her head looking at Geetha, after pulling herself from the hug.

"Thalayaattine nirtheet nee ninte kai kaaniche inghott" Geetha ordered.

{ "Stop shaking your head and show me your hand" }

"Pedikkanda Keethu, ente kaikk velnghane onnum aayita" Sharanya said, passing an assuring smile to Geetha.

{ "Don't worry Keethu, nothing much happened to my hand" }

Geetha:"Aadyam nee ninte kai kaanikk, ennit nammakk theerumaanikka ninte kaikk velnghane enthenkilum aayino illayonn"

{ "Show me your hand first, we can decide if your hand is hurt much or not, later" }

Sharanya hesitated at first, but seeing Geetha glare at her she forwarded her hands, so that her bestfriend could check it herself that her hands are all fine.

"Kai kaanumbo velya kozhappam onnulla, but nikk vedana onnum edkkinille??" Geetha concernly asked Sharanya.

{ "Your hand seems fine, but don't you feel any pain??" }